New Additions To The Stang

Quesplosive

Atomic Snake #3
Established Member
Finally got my Christmas gifts (rims, tires, and in dash) on my car along with some other things. I still have my cj springs, front strange struts, stifflers loop, and dp brackets to go on. Hopefully I can have some free time this week to get it done.

20140216_171027_RichtoneHDR_zpsuddyxxgz.jpg

20140216_171010_RichtoneHDR_zpstxzweqvw.jpg

20140212_195001_zpspjpmgpjg.jpg

20140212_194945_zpstl6ilgoj.jpg

numbnutz

Established Member
Looks good and will look even better once dropped.

You plan on painting your intercooler black?

Quesplosive

Atomic Snake #3
Established Member
Looks good!

DuPont LaPlace?

Yes, Laplace. Are you local?

Looks great! What brand is that dash replacement kit?

Its a scosche.

Looks good and will look even better once dropped.

You plan on painting your intercooler black?

Yea first thing I said after I let the car down was like man I need to put the springs on lol. No plans on doing it in black though.

What size rear tires?

315/35/20. The rims are 10in. wide.

Also thanks for the kind words fellas. Glad that its all coming together. Just need time to get the other stuff on. Looking forward to getting to no problem once I get straight with the tune. Got held up due to the car needing dr's.

Dreams2Reality

Established Member
Looks good! I too have some CJ springs (and a host of other suspension goodies) waiting to be installed but due to the weather around here I'm holding off until next month. Can't wait to see your car after the springs are installed.

OveRBoreD

Established Member
I'm liking it bud! How's the stickiness with those meats? I really need to do something about my base stereo. How do you like your setup so far? Keep the intercooler like that it looks perfect with the gt/cs opening. The boss intake is beautiful on there also.

Quesplosive

Atomic Snake #3
Established Member
I'm liking it bud! How's the stickiness with those meats? I really need to do something about my base stereo. How do you like your setup so far? Keep the intercooler like that it looks perfect with the gt/cs opening. The boss intake is beautiful on there also.

Man I have not really had a chance to get on it like talking about. As you can see from the pic, that has been my home since dec lol. Im here 6-7 days a week for 12hrs. I tested to see if I would break loose after the 4.5k rpm mark like before but it just kept going straight. I also power shifted with the wot box and that would normally send me sideways. Not now though. Just stayed in boost and kept going. Taking off to hit up tx2k14. Supposed to be going with a few cars from out here.

Quesplosive

Atomic Snake #3
Established Member
Yeah I'm local.

Thats whats up man. I been trying to get a few cars to meet up for something like $2 tuesdays at fox and hound or hit up twin peaks. I just been working so much. Me and mystickb1996 been trying to link up. Just hard when you working rotating shift.

Users who are viewing this thread