New addition to the "Stable"

Dadz500

Established Member
So was up at the Dealer yesterday to pick up a gift they had for me. They had received a Black Laguna earlier in the week and it was just sitting there, taunting me, telling me to buy her, even daring me to do it. Temptation took over as it often and normally does, struck a great deal and drove home my new Black Boss 302 LS.

3 coats of Zaino today and windows tinted and radar detector install today and that is it so far. Trackey this week along with springs and panhard bar.

LGBoss.jpg

Dadz500

Established Member
You gonna make one of those a dedicated track car?

The Red will be my track car. We are turning it into a 302s Clone and doing the motor work shortly which should put it to 515 rwhp, changing out the trans and doing the hood, splitter, etc.

Got rid of the 13 Shelby? Jealous as always Matt!

Gilby - I did. My addiction for the Boss has taken over. I still have my other Shelby which I like better. The 13' is a Bad A$$ car, no doubt, but as I have been saying I like the Boss better. I have no more room right now and I got a great price for it and a great deal on the new LS so for me it was a no brainer.

86Fbody

Established Member
If you are doing a 302S clone, and it seems as if you have a lot of capitol laying around, why didn't you just buy a 302S? I am sure it would be less fun then building one, but also less hassle.

Boss949

Established Member
Dadz500:

1. You might have to change your name from Dadz500; DadzIgot3bosses or something like that.

2 I'm blessed with 1 Boss; However, would you mind if some of us live vicariously through you? You are certainly the most interesting man on this forum.

3. Congrats, enjoy; you needed an LS in the stable.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
First black boss I've seen. :pepper:

Dadz500

Established Member
If you are doing a 302S clone, and it seems as if you have a lot of capitol laying around, why didn't you just buy a 302S? I am sure it would be less fun then building one, but also less hassle.

The fun is building it, especially if it is going to be a track car. It will help me have a better understanding of the car and be able to fix more things that go wrong on my own instead of always needing to rely on others.

Dadz500

Established Member
Im not sure what you do for a career, but are you hiring? Lol

I wish we were, little slow right now, maybe this is why I keep buying cars, too much time on my hands.

congrats, man!

Thank you very much

Dadz500:

1. You might have to change your name from Dadz500; DadzIgot3bosses or something like that.

2 I'm blessed with 1 Boss; However, would you mind if some of us live vicariously through you? You are certainly the most interesting man on this forum.

3. Congrats, enjoy; you needed an LS in the stable.

Thank you. I agree on all points. And having one is a blessing.

First black boss I've seen. :pepper:

Me too. And I love black, but really hate it too. Looks so great but only when clean and it is a PITA to keep it up to the standards I clean my cars. Took me almost 6 hours yesterday and that was on a new car.

Para81

Established Member
Nice choice!

If I had your bank account i'd add a Mclaren MP4 to the stable too...

Users who are viewing this thread