New addition to the stable

RS281

got boost???
Established Member
06 F-250 4x4 Powerstroke, 4.5 inch lift, 20" MT Classic II, 35-13.50 MT Baja Radial ATZ...

Thought Id share some pics...

1031.jpg

1021.jpg

1051.jpg

1061.jpg

1041.jpg

Last edited:

dogfighter

4th horseman
Established Member
nice truck. bein that its a 6.0 make sure u change both fuel filters every 15k. and be prepared for high pressure oil pump,egr cooler, and injector problems. im not sayin all the 6.0s do that but 95% that are in the ford dealer i work at have those problems

RS281

got boost???
Established Member
dogfighter said:
nice truck. bein that its a 6.0 make sure u change both fuel filters every 15k. and be prepared for high pressure oil pump,egr cooler, and injector problems. im not sayin all the 6.0s do that but 95% that are in the ford dealer i work at have those problems

i was told that they have alot of problems with the 05 6.0s and they worked the kinks out on the 06 models or maybe i was told wrong. Thanks for the info on the fuel filters

bad98sst

fast pickemup
Established Member
Very nice truck man! One of my cousins owns the truck in this picture on the left hand side. Its an 04 6.0 Centenial edition and has the basic hypertech chip, banks exhaust, and an intake. Well he let me drive it one time and needless to say I was a bit shocked when it blew the 35" mtr's off from nearly 35mph!:rockon: But you have to love the luxurious interiors are in these things!

Picture20058.jpg

Last edited:

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
RS281 said:
i was told that they have alot of problems with the 05 6.0s and they worked the kinks out on the 06 models or maybe i was told wrong. Thanks for the info on the fuel filters

+1. I heard tyhe same thing from a couple of mechanics which is why I went with 06 instead of a used 05.

Beautiful ride. I have a green lariat without the mods. Best truck I've ever owned and driven.

RS281

got boost???
Established Member
bad98sst said:
Very nice truck man! One of my cousins owns the truck in this picture on the left hand side. Its an 04 6.0 Centenial edition and has the basic hypertech chip, banks exhaust, and an intake. Well he let me drive it one time and needless to say I was a bit shocked when it blew the 35" mtr's off from nearly 35mph!:rockon: But you have to love the luxurious interiors are in these things!

the banks 6 gun with the big hoss package with the duals will be the next thing i do :rockon:
the interiors are luxurious for sure and i love the comfortable leather seats:beer:
i was suprised how well the ride quality is, the coil spring set up makes a big difference compared to the earlier models with the leafs up front.

DKS2814V

Moderately Modified
Established Member
How tall is that thing to the roof?

I'm thinkin' about pickin' up a KR truck, and lifting it 8" with 38s...

Truck looks good for sure. Nice work!

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
Beautiful truck man.

I love lifted F250s. My uncle has owned lifted Fords since I can remember. He's got a blacked out F250 with a 12" Lift and 46's on it right now. Basic Hypertech chip, and a new exhaust.

Users who are viewing this thread