New addition to the stable.. PICS

RBakerian

IWHINE
Established Member
So after what feels like years of searching I pulled the trigger on my first Supra. (I know it's not an SVT!! I do miss my L tho thought you guys might like to see this.)

1993.5 Black MKIV Supra Premiere
Been looking for a car like this for awhile now, and it had pretty much everything I wanted. Was clean, ONE owner, MINT 60kmi car. No body mods or anything.. I didn't originally want black, but It looks like a demon when it's clean. I was absolutely giddy when the truck was arriving... this was a long day coming.

Here's some teaser shots for now....more pics and mod list to come later.
This car scares the hell outta me..

Hereeee she comes.
DSC_4405.gif

(Rapture transport did an AWESOME job with this car, very cautious. Highly reccomend him).

DSC_4406.gif

DSC_4410.gif

DSC_4415.gif

DSC_4417.gif

interior.gif

DSC_4436.gif

frontshot.gif

DSC_4430.gif

Enginebay.gif

highdensity007

Best wifey EVAR!
Established Member
I like it. I had a '97 Supra Turbo with Targa top in my garage until I had to let it go to my ex, it was part of the deal, there was a house involved, so I kept the house! I couldn't believe how comfortable it was, even after the 1500 mile drive home in it after buying it from South Padre Island, I didn't want to get out of it when I arrived in my driveway.

You literally feel like you're sitting on the ground in it. Throw some Euro lights on it and it'll look like a 97-98 unless you want to keep it stock. The rear tire camber will wear the tires fast though.

Nice find! :rockon:

88_Stanga

Established Member
i think that supra came from my neck of the woods. I have seen that truck around numerous times. and i have heard of a few black MKIV's for sale around here

RBakerian

IWHINE
Established Member
I like it. I had a '97 Supra Turbo with Targa top in my garage until I had to let it go to my ex, it was part of the deal, there was a house involved, so I kept the house! I couldn't believe how comfortable it was, even after the 1500 mile drive home in it after buying it from South Padre Island, I didn't want to get out of it when I arrived in my driveway.

You literally feel like you're sitting on the ground in it. Throw some Euro lights on it and it'll look like a 97-98 unless you want to keep it stock. The rear tire camber will wear the tires fast though.

Nice find! :rockon:

Aye, it's really strange. you feel like your sitting in a cockpit which is lieing on the ground.

You actually sit lower than the door panels. It's bizarre.

Thanks for the comments everyone, I am more than excited with this vehicle.

Users who are viewing this thread