NEW: 99-04 Fuel Line Upgrade Kits!!

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
All new at Lethal Performance is our own fuel line upgrade kit for your 99-04 Mustang GT, Mach-1 and Cobra. Our fuel line upgrade kit comes with everything needed to upgrade to aftermarket fuel lines from your stock fuel hat assembly all the way up to your stock fuel rails.

We use a special adapter fitting at the fuel hat which allows you to adapt to a -8an aftermarket line. An Aeromotive high flow 10 micron fuel filter and all the other necessary Fragola fittings, screws and clamps to finish off the install.

This is an easy kit to install and requires no cutting or modification to any of the stock fuel system. You can expect lower duty cycles and the ability to support higher horsepower levels with nothing else but the installation of this kit.

These kits are in stock with same day shipping so feel free to place your order online or by giving us a call.

Thanks, Jared

99-04 Mustang Stock Hat Fuel Line Upgrade Kit [LP-STKHATUPGRADEKIT] : Lethal Performance, Performance parts for Ford Mustangs

fuelsystemsb1.jpg

PWORLDSTANG

Bring 'Em Out
Established Member
What brand fuel hose is that? You specify Fragola fittings, but nothing about the fuel hose. I'm assuming it's Fragola like the rest of your kits, but want to make sure. Thanks.

:beer:

Last edited:

OttoCobra

Established Member
curious set up, will it help a stock 03/04 twin pump set up support 600 HP ???

- also curious about "forum deal"? PM ME PLEASE....-Jeff

black 10th vert

Established Member
I'd like to know about the type/brand of the hose also. I'm concerned about the fuel smell the leaches from some types of braided hose.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
What brand fuel hose is that? You specify Fragola fittings, but nothing about the fuel hose. I'm assuming it's Fragola like the rest of your kits, but want to make sure. Thanks.

:beer:

We're using Fragola 8000 Series Pushlite hose. We will soon have an option for the Fragola 3000 series stainless race hose.

Please let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks, Jared

curious set up, will it help a stock 03/04 twin pump set up support 600 HP ???

- also curious about "forum deal"? PM ME PLEASE....-Jeff
It will indeed help support higher levels then a system without the line upgrade however that doesn't mean that 600rwhp can be fully supported with just this. I'd definitely like to see how far someone can push the stock system with the line upgrade alone as that would give us a good idea of how much the upgrade is worth.

I'd like to know about the type/brand of the hose also. I'm concerned about the fuel smell the leaches from some types of braided hose.

As stated above the hose we use is the Fragola 8000 series push-lite hose. If you're concerned about fuel smell then a line upgrade may not be in your best interest. I'm unaware of any aftermarket fuel hose that completely conceals fuel smell. I have spoken directly to Eaton who makes the Aeroquip Race Hose and they even disclosed to me that their higher end AQP rubber lined hose still has some permeability to it. Meaning it may weep and put off a fuel smell.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks, Jared

Users who are viewing this thread