New 93' is here!

buddha93

Established Member
For those of you that follow these cars like I do, you've probably seen this car. A previous member on her owned the car, and I bought it from the gentlemen that bought it from him. It has just a tad over 13,000 miles on it, black on black.

All I can say about this car is Holy F'ing Chit! I bought the car, sight unseen, and it's exactly what it was advertised to be, as well as what I expected. It's truely an amazing example of these cars. I don't think I could ever part with this car now that it's in my possesion. :rolling: I feel fortunate to be able to purchase this car when times for many families today is a struggle.

Now I just have to figure out a storage game plan. Decisions, decisions.........lol!

buddha93

Established Member
LOL!

But serioulsy, I don't have room for another car. This one is without a doubt staying here, and the Red one may be going to a friend who has lots of garage space.

Ya, it's dark here now, and it's got a fine layer of dust on it. Now I just have to be careful washing it. Black is an awesome color, but it demads respect...lol!

I'll get some pictures once I get it cleaned up. I have to take them for the insurance company anyay.

Last edited:

WillyB93

Established Member
Well congrats on the new purchase, I also just added a 1993 teal and black with 21500 miles on it to my other 1993 red and leather with 165000 also an 04 mystichrome with 570 miles on it.

I also feel fortunate to be able to purchase toys like this in this rough time for the unfortunate people.

Now I'm saving to find a nice black one next!!! I wish i had the money to buy the black one in Columbia, MO on Craigslist

buddha93

Established Member
Damn nice collection you've got there Willy. Little bit of everything. I was looking at a few Terminators too, but settled on this one.

How did you come across that black on in Columbia. That is an awesome car. I think he will have a tough sell at $28k. Maybe $25k. He's got a very desirable color combo though. Just depends on who's looking I suppose.

WillyB93

Established Member
I found it on craiglook yesterday and stared to drool all over myself!!! Yes may be a little rough getting 28k but someones always looking for low mile cars like this and will pay the extra for it like you said in another post!!!

buddha93

Established Member
Yep, just have to find the right buyer. It's not like they still make them. That without a doubt is the lowest mile one I've seen for sale to date with that color combo. It's possible he may very well get it, or very close to it.

That car is only an hour and half away from me. I should go look at it for kicks!

WillyB93

Established Member
Yea if your weekend is free it would be a nice cruise in your new ride!!! I haul auto parts and have made many trips to Kansas City to the GM plant out there, Imagine that and I'm buying Fords. LOL Its about 6.5 hour drive for me to Columbia, Mo

buddha93

Established Member
Yea if your weekend is free it would be a nice cruise in your new ride!!! I haul auto parts and have made many trips to Kansas City to the GM plant out there, Imagine that and I'm buying Fords. LOL Its about 6.5 hour drive for me to Columbia, Mo

Hell with that! I'll drive the 03' Impala work car. 32mpg and I could care less if I hit a deer with it. :D

I am anxious to put some miles on this thing to see how it performs. The first thing I noticed is how worn out my other Cobra is. Go figure, almost an extra 100k on the ticker and it's bit "looser". :rolling:

WillyB93

Established Member
That's how i felt when i drove the teal and hopped in the ol' red and drove it. I'm in a toss up on that car keep it and mod it or sell it to get another low mile stock car????? My buddy's want me to supercharge it and kinda make it a sleeper but ????

I got a gas getter too i work 60 miles round trip to work everyday

buddha93

Established Member
I'm in a toss up on that car keep it and mod it or sell it to get another low mile stock car????? My buddy's want me to supercharge it and kinda make it a sleeper but ????

That's what my "ole' red" car is exactly. I bought it with high miles, knowing I'd yank the drivetrain and slap in a natsy blown stroker. I love driving that car. I don't have to worry about it too much, as it has a few dings here and there, but it's a very clean and straight car. I've only put 4500 miles on it in the last 8 years.

WillyB93

Established Member
I could just keep it the way it is since I have only put maybe 500 miles on it in the year since I've owned it. I could save the money I would put into it for another nice one too!!!

The only mods are 3.73 gears, short throw shifter, bbk headers to x pipe and polished tips, cam , and aftermarket power moon roof. All done before I bought the car

buddha93

Established Member
Yep, it just depends on what you do with your cars, how much room you have, etc.

I'd have more cars if I had the space..........and money...........and time. LOL!

buddha93

Established Member
Congrats on the new addition! I could find a spot for the red one! :beer:

You wouldn't want it. It doesn't have the oringinal front clip on it. Fender bender so to speak.

You still looking for one? Heny ready to cough his up for a sweet price? That car is seriously clean for the miles.

WillyB93

Established Member
Well that may be another option a bigger garage and new house?? I have my eye on a house now i like just waiting on it to get processed through foreclosure to find out what they'll ask for it!!! We'll see i will keep you guys updated new car or house.

I'll be watching for pictures of the new ride!!

buddha93

Established Member
Well that may be another option a bigger garage and new house?? I have my eye on a house now i like just waiting on it to get processed through foreclosure to find out what they'll ask for it!!! We'll see i will keep you guys updated new car or house.

I'll be watching for pictures of the new ride!!

I'd love to put a detached off the side of the house. I've got plenty of room at the end of the driveway for an oversized 2 car. That just means more money though.:rollseyes

WillyB93

Established Member
I already have an over sized 2 car garage but no more room to expand.

Is that guy name henry looking for a red all original or modified car??

Users who are viewing this thread