New 5.0 owner

hendo

Established Member
i've been lurking here for a while , but finally took the plunge and bought a new 2012 performance white m6 GT on monday (2/13).

took it to the local 1/8 mile track today and couldnt find the medium between spinning and bogging. ran a handful of 8.4s
this was my best of the day on one of the bogging passes.
weather was in the high 60s low 70s
da was around 1700.

on to the pics.
the night i got it.

IMG_20120213_203950.jpg

bought a saleen grille local and tossed it on
IMG_20120217_133041.jpg

Laztug

Established Member
Grats on your purchase! :thumbsup: I have always been a fan of performance white.

From what I understand you need to get a quick spin on the tires to clean them off and clutch feather at 2k rpms.
I will hopefully giving this technique a shot tomorrow, I have been ready for 3 weeks but the rain keeps crashing the party.

Were you running with TCS on / off?

hendo

Established Member
Grats on your purchase! :thumbsup: I have always been a fan of performance white.

From what I understand you need to get a quick spin on the tires to clean them off and clutch feather at 2k rpms.
I will hopefully giving this technique a shot tomorrow, I have been ready for 3 weeks but the rain keeps crashing the party.

Were you running with TCS on / off?
thanks!
tc/advancetrac off.
i'm going to take it back in the next few weeks and try a few different things and slip the clutch some more, it only has 460 miles on it so i didnt get too aggressive with the clutch today.

Users who are viewing this thread