New 315 Pics!!! 56K Take A Nap!

LaserRedSnake

LTHLBITE
Established Member
Well I got my wheels in yesterday and it was nice today so I got to wash the car and decided to take a couple pics. Wheel setup is 17x9/10.5 Anthracite FR500's w/ the new MT 315's in the back! :rockon: Enjoy!

blk1in2.jpg

blk2lv9.jpg

rear1tv1.jpg

rear2dv2.jpg

side1qh9.jpg

side2uy6.jpg

motor1mm2.jpg

Last edited:

Chrome98Cobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Damn dude thats sick, I want those tires so bad but I really dont want to give up my 18's. Your car is badass what brand is that S281 wing?

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
LaserRedSnake said:
It is...just not as much as I'd like it to be

Ah my fault. I have Tokico springs and at first they still sported that 4x4 look in the rear... After a week they settled in though :)

LaserRedSnake

LTHLBITE
Established Member
Chrome98Cobra said:
Damn dude thats sick, I want those tires so bad but I really dont want to give up my 18's. Your car is badass what brand is that S281 wing?

Not sure it was on the car when I bought it...I do know that its not the actual Saleen wing, it is an aftermarket company, it fits really well though

LaserRedSnake

LTHLBITE
Established Member
busta said:
Ah my fault. I have Tokico springs and at first they still sported that 4x4 look in the rear... After a week they settled in though :)

Yea the guy that had the car before cut the factory springs...so I am gonna get some diff ones before long, just tryin to conserve a little money for now as mustang week is right around the corner.

shipwreck17

I Bleed Blue
Established Member
Is it me or does the laser red look a little darker in these pics than usual. Well its probabally just the lighting or maybe my GFs crappy monitor.

Either way Great looking car. :)

LaserRedSnake

LTHLBITE
Established Member
shipwreck17 said:
Is it me or does the laser red look a little darker in these pics than usual. Well its probabally just the lighting or maybe my GFs crappy monitor.

Either way Great looking car. :)

Nah I used to own a LR car and never changed my sn...not worth the effort.

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
LaserRedSnake said:
Nope its a stock longblock :thumbsup:
No issues? Reason I ask is I am looking to run a minimal 4-8lbs of boost for a 98 cobra I am looking to open track. I'm just looking for 350-maybe 400rwhp. It will have a custom front mounted intercooler etc... but I was interested in what others have run reliably and under what conditions?

Drag - with 10-12 second runs and extended cooling?
Open track - 25 minute hard driven sessions with extended cooling post runs?
etc...??

Thread hijack over.

Again great looking cobra.

LaserRedSnake

LTHLBITE
Established Member
Its cool man...I never have any problem answering questions. I honestly feel like if you want to be reliable and run for extended periods of time such as open tracking then 6-8lbs should def. be plenty and should def. net in the 420-450 range just depending on supporting mods and the tune of course. I would suggest someone using SCT software and someone you trust to give you a safe reliable tune if you open track the car as it will prob see more boost at longer periods of time versus just a short stint down the drag strip.

I haven't had any issues but i've only owned the car a few months. The car does have 120k on it but makes no noise and sees boost only rarely as I only drive it Fri-Sun and thats only if its nice outside.

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
LaserRedSnake said:
Its cool man...I never have any problem answering questions. I honestly feel like if you want to be reliable and run for extended periods of time such as open tracking then 6-8lbs should def. be plenty and should def. net in the 420-450 range just depending on supporting mods and the tune of course. I would suggest someone using SCT software and someone you trust to give you a safe reliable tune if you open track the car as it will prob see more boost at longer periods of time versus just a short stint down the drag strip.

I haven't had any issues but i've only owned the car a few months. The car does have 120k on it but makes no noise and sees boost only rarely as I only drive it Fri-Sun and thats only if its nice outside.
Great feedback! Thank you.

Yeah I have a great tuner in the area who did my 04 Cobra so I would have him tune this car as well. Thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread