New 3.4 whipple upper

Screaming01L

Go Fast or Go Home
Established Member
I changed from a 4.25: upper 15 psi to 4 legged upper. Numbers soon to follow!!!!!!!!! wish me luck. No bottle all ALPO!!:smmon::smmon:

gallery_16_84_31392.jpg

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
Taco Bell commercial--"Real men DO NOT own lap dogs."

J/K Dave, the rest of my family ALL have Dachsunds, I'm the only one who doesn't. :dw:

Screaming01L

Go Fast or Go Home
Established Member
Taco Bell commercial--"Real men DO NOT own lap dogs."

J/K Dave, the rest of my family ALL have Dachsunds, I'm the only one who doesn't. :dw:

He thinks he's all of 200#'s:rolling:. Did a pulley change tonight. Went from the 4,25 to a 4.0 with a 6# lower(9") Those nasty looking black pullies are only temporary. getting the real ones as soon as they are finished machining them

So far, A gates 71.5" belt will work with a 6# lower and 4.25 and 4.0 upper

Its going to beinteresting seeing what belt will do a 9.75 lower (10#) and the 3.5 upper. im looking to run around 25# for my race tune and if i get froggy, another 75-100 shot on the racetested with progressive controller

I'D WIN

Established Member
Thats funny!

Any prospect locations for a NOS nozzle with the new setup, if you DO decide to spray?

Screaming01L

Go Fast or Go Home
Established Member
Thats funny!

Any prospect locations for a NOS nozzle with the new setup, if you DO decide to spray?

Im going to share a vac port and that will leave me 1 open. Im using a 3.8x1/4 adaptor and a zex nozzle fitted with racetested fittings

Users who are viewing this thread