New 2016 Formula 1 champion Nico Rosberg retiring.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Verstappens iPhone is blowing up!

CyrxYeRWEAA60f-.jpg

bdcardinal

I Spend car money on guns
Established Member
Premium Member
Happy for him. He stated he wanted to become a Champion and did it. He has a wife and a young child, he has no more to prove. I bet he does some sort of sports car racing like Jeff Gordon will be doing and what Tony Stewart will probably do at Daytona and Le Mans.

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
Didn't see this coming. I just hope he stays retired. He's honestly only around the 4th best driver and probably knows it, so maybe smart to go out on top.

Zemedici

Established Member
Happy for him. He stated he wanted to become a Champion and did it. He has a wife and a young child, he has no more to prove. I bet he does some sort of sports car racing like Jeff Gordon will be doing and what Tony Stewart will probably do at Daytona and Le Mans.

+1

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
There is a picture of both of them together in their karting days (hamilton and rosberg), they were discussing that they will both be champions one day. That is ****ing awesome to accomplish.

Hope they are friends now that they wont be working together anymore.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I bet Kimi is like.. dammit! Why did I sign with Ferrari again!

Zemedici

Established Member
There is a picture of both of them together in their karting days (hamilton and rosberg), they were discussing that they will both be champions one day. That is ****ing awesome to accomplish.

Hope they are friends now that they wont be working together anymore.

I doubt it, the two truly dont get along. If their cars werent painted the same you'd have NO idea they were on the same team.

And as stated above I bet Alonso will get his seat.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Maybe Mark Webber will come out of retirement...One can wish.

Zemedici

Established Member
yep my thoughts too, kinda like Vettel and Webber, Oil/Water etc..LOL

exactly. But it makes it a bit more interesting to watch since Mercedes ****ing dominates....at least the two didnt ACT like they were teammates, and both were extremely hungry for the championship. Makes for good racing.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
exactly. But it makes it a bit more interesting to watch since Mercedes ****ing dominates....at least the two didnt ACT like they were teammates, and both were extremely hungry for the championship. Makes for good racing.

definitely, drop all pretenses, no team orders, just ****ing win!

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Aaaand just as all of the other teams are starting to catch up.. Rules and vehicle changes next year...SMH.. Bring back the v10 or v12. If I wanted to watch a race that was about fuel efficiency, I would watch Formula E... Of which I do.

Coiled03

Established Member
I have no doubt this was in large part due to the douchebag Hamilton. He's quite possibly the worst teammate ever, even worse than Senna for intentionally wrecking Prost to win the title.

When things go well, it's all about him. When things go bad, he throws everyone around him under the bus.

Coiled03

Established Member
I doubt it, the two truly dont get along. If their cars werent painted the same you'd have NO idea they were on the same team.

And as stated above I bet Alonso will get his seat.

Doubtful Alonso will get it. He and Hamilton were already temmates once, and it didn't work out so well for them, if you recall.

Zemedici

Established Member
I have no doubt this was in large part due to the douchebag Hamilton. He's quite possibly the worst teammate ever, even worse than Senna for intentionally wrecking Prost to win the title.

When things go well, it's all about him. When things go bad, he throws everyone around him under the bus.

Noticed that as well, its never Hamilton's fault.

And I suppose we shall see about his teammate! Rosberg / Hamilton dont work well together but individually they both are very skilled so they work as a team.

Users who are viewing this thread