New 2015 Stang Info

rrg9946

Established Member
attachment-3.jpg

attachment-4.jpg

ThomasL

Established Member
I saw this earlier via a friend.... Anyways, pumped to see the finished product. It will be clean as hell. These cars will be sick with the right styling.

Pete Grimaldi

Established Member
I attended the NY International Auto Show this week. I have to say that the 50th Anniversary Mustang GT is a cool looking car! It still looks like a Mustang with updated styling. The wheels, I think,are perfect for the car. It's wider and lower. The white paint color with the silver 50th wheels looks great! I know that some Mustang diehards don't like the more European look of the 2015, but it looks like it is going in the right direction. Even the Porsche 911 has evolved over the years.

All I can say is that they didn't make it worse!

Pete

darreng505

Established Member
Mmmmm, I'm not sure you can say the 911 has evolved in the same sense that the Mustang has evolved. The 911 is one of the few iconic styles that hasn't really changed at its heart. Very very minor line or dimension changes, but overall its the same style for 60 years. And it should be.

HEMI LOL

Twin Screwed
Established Member
Mmmmm, I'm not sure you can say the 911 has evolved in the same sense that the Mustang has evolved. The 911 is one of the few iconic styles that hasn't really changed at its heart. Very very minor line or dimension changes, but overall its the same style for 60 years. And it should be.

lol park a 991 next to SWB 64 911. the overall shape hasn't changed, but the car had gotten much bigger and fatter.

Dizzyscure1

Established Member
I would like to know that also. So far it only sounds like the rods. :shrug:

I'm surprised they are going with the Boss 302's rods to be honest, I wouldn't expect forged pistons in a GT. It would mean everyone would buy and boost GT instead of buying the higher end models. I'd suspect this GT350 to have full forged internals same with the GT500. Honestly the 15 GT will be a beast on it's own with the new engine upgrades.

jonb347

Established Member
I thought motors were all forged now? and windows are strictly 50th. and these are from conceps, which are production paint colors. avalanche gray is either guard or ingot. in the same way performance blue isn't called performance blue if looking in production info for a focus st.

coolwater28

Da Beast!!!!!!
Established Member
I. Want to know how the irs is going to handle drag strips. From everything released so far changing the irs out isn't an option.

hunterp

Established Member
I. Want to know how the irs is going to handle drag strips. From everything released so far changing the irs out isn't an option.

Ford will supposedly release a body in white with a solid 9" rear in it. If you were willing to put the work in, you could probably get the rear end and put it into a street model.

Users who are viewing this thread