New 2014 some quick pics

cruzzinlow

Established Member
Picked this up at the end of April and just got around to taking some pics after I washed and waxed my fathers car for fathers day. 821A package, Electronics package w/Nav, and Shaker pro. Traded in my 13 GT Track pack in sterling grey
Heres some pics of it and my fathers 2012 Challenger SRT8:

IMG_1340.jpg

IMG_1341.jpg

IMG_1342.jpg

IMG_1344.jpg

IMG_1343.jpg

IMG_1345.jpg

IMG_1347.jpg

IMG_1349.jpg

IMG_1346.jpg

IMG_1339.jpg

IMG_1337.jpg
IMG_1336.jpg

IMG_1350.jpg

IMG_1352.jpg

IMG_1351.jpg

IMG_1355.jpg

IMG_1353.jpg

IMG_1354.jpg

IMG_1356.jpg

Heres my GT Track that I traded in:
IMG_0935.jpg

Clemson

Established Member
Gorgeous! Love that color combo! Side note: Hows it feel to know you can curb stomp your old man? LOL

Last edited:

BOSSPOWER

Established Member
+1, I am considering an aftermarket shifter as well to minimize the 2nd gear grind issue. Please post the make model and your review on how it performs. Thank you and congratulations!!
If it helps I have the Barton and the shifts are perfect.

Manuel

cruzzinlow

Established Member
Thanks, I agree it's the fastest color.. HAH.. the shifter is a Hurst stick I ordered from core shifters on ebay, part number is 7201. They sell a kit for the GT500, it replaces the stock stick with the rubber isolator around it, comes with bolts and a hurst knob and I ordered a Roush shift boot to fit the flat Hurst stick but I put a Flossy knob on there I had on my 2013 GT, it's the heavyweight snowball weighted knob. Between the two changes it's a nice upgrade no more mushy feel to it, it's very precise and is supposed to help with the 1-2 grind as per some other threads I have read on here and on team shelby. But I never experienced any problems before the change so not sure if it would help anyone. It's a nice rifle bolt feel now though. But it does move the shifter back further towards the rear which I liked.

cruzzinlow

Established Member
Gorgeous! Love that color combo! Side note: Hows it feel to know you can curb stomp your old man? LOL

We were about even from a roll when I had the 13 GT but now it's no contest.. The challenger is a sweet ride though and he's got Flowmasters cat back system which is probably the best sounding exhaust I have heard

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
Very nice :) Congrats. I always like the Challengers, but yeah.....He'll need to upgrade to the Hellcat to stand a chance.

Users who are viewing this thread