New 2014 Shelby, and couldn't be happier!

dennisdiecast

Established Member
hello to all and happy new year, i've been a long time reader on the forum and i'm happy to say I got a brand new 2014 Shelby a few weeks ago! I got it just in time to only drive it home from the dealer before it snowed, and damn it was such a tease!!! I had a 2011, but there is just something about the 2014 that kinda gives you that extra feeling of being a kid in a chocolate factory. Impatiently waiting for spring time, damn Canadian winters!

20131203_183623_zps6c34266d.jpg

20140101_133405_zpspzxcvdxe.jpg

Norton

Long-time SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
hello to all and happy new year, i've been a long time reader on the forum and i'm happy to say I got a brand new 2014 Shelby a few weeks ago! I got it just in time to only drive it home from the dealer before it snowed, and damn it was such a tease!!! I had a 2011, but there is just something about the 2014 that kinda gives you that extra feeling of being a kid in a chocolate factory. Impatiently waiting for spring time, damn Canadian winters!

20131203_183623_zps6c34266d.jpg

20140101_133405_zpspzxcvdxe.jpg

Congratulations! Beautiful car! While not as far north as you are, I definitely feel your pain - mine has spent all but a couple of days out of the past couple of months under a similar looking car cover...

dennisdiecast

Established Member
Great looking car! I wish I would've got white instead of black! Oh and the car cover is the OEM one.

My 2011 was black and was so hard to keep swirl free and I was always very careful with it. I actually wasn't sure about the White/Red Stripes until I saw it at the dealer, long story short my 2011 was stolen and we can't order 2014s anymore so I was stuck with this one, but as soon as I saw it I loved the colors.

That's the factory/OEM cover that could be optionally ordered with the car. (It has the coiled Cobra on the hood.)

Ok thanks Norton, btw I've been reading all your stuff for the past year in the show and shine section, you're input has helped me a lot :beer:

Norton

Long-time SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
My 2011 was black and was so hard to keep swirl free and I was always very careful with it. I actually wasn't sure about the White/Red Stripes until I saw it at the dealer, long story short my 2011 was stolen and we can't order 2014s anymore so I was stuck with this one, but as soon as I saw it I loved the colors.

Ok thanks Norton, btw I've been reading all your stuff for the past year in the show and shine section, you're input has helped me a lot :beer:

You're welcome and thanks for your kind words! I'm happy to have been of assistance. Sorry to hear about the loss of your 2011, but you found yourself one heck of a "consolation prize"... :beer:

dennisdiecast

Established Member
You're welcome and thanks for your kind words! I'm happy to have been of assistance. Sorry to hear about the loss of your 2011, but you found yourself one heck of a "consolation prize"... :beer:

when the insurance claim was all settled I told girl to not take this the wrong way but I never want to speak to you again lol

Users who are viewing this thread