New 2.76 swap today and dyno tuned-video

SVTcobra588

Established Member
Billetflow 2.76 w 4 piece idlers swapped with tr6 plugs gapped .32 and a new gates k080751, making 13psi here is a video

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWfjHNTunoY"]YouTube - ‪Mystichrome Cobra Dyno‬‏[/nomedia]

derockgt

Established Member
^ yeah as soon as we were done dynoing he said " lets get this thing whippled ". im ready for the power now that im used to the car it feels slow

SVTcobra588

Established Member
Thanks, same here debate begins between the 2.9whipple0 and 2.8Kenne bell It'll be a winter build for next season. I'll make my mind up soon enough lol

derockgt

Established Member
Thanks, same here debate begins between the 2.9whipple0 and 2.8Kenne bell It'll be a winter build for next season. I'll make my mind up soon enough lol

nice. when i pull the trigger im going to go with a kenne bell. just love the way they sound. will be sweet whatever route you go.

SVTcobra588

Established Member
nice. when i pull the trigger im going to go with a kenne bell. just love the way they sound. will be sweet whatever route you go.

Yea the Kenne Bell sounds great wish they still sounded like the blowzillas they used to make those things screeeammed!:rockon:

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
Is this the car that was going 12.8x's at around 112-113 at Kilkare last season? It may have gone better, but that is all that I saw of it. If so, it was a very nice looking car :beer:

SVTcobra588

Established Member
Is this the car that was going 12.8x's at around 112-113 at Kilkare last season? It may have gone better, but that is all that I saw of it. If so, it was a very nice looking car :beer:

Yea thats the same car at kil-kare but all it had was a JLT was stock best run was a 12.72 on street tires.

Users who are viewing this thread