New 2.6 Kb Test!

JohnnyLightning

Established Member
Well as i would expect the 2.6 has proven to be a MONSTER! we installed the NEW 2.6 on our 2002 Street Lightning today. We fabricated our NEW JLP Forced Air kit for the 2.6!.The install was just simply EASY! You can tell right off the bat alot of thought went into this kit! the test conditions were not that good at all. the shop temps were 88*+.We did the same pulley combo. 1st on the 2.3 a 9.5 lower & 2.7 upper which made 18# of boost. the timing was 19*.. we made 582 rwhp 666.7 rwt!.. we made a total of 8 runs tonight but i won't go thru each run tonight. We then put the 2.6KB on with the same pullies 9.5 lower & 2.7 upper..The Boost soard to 22#!.and the Power increased tremendously! 652.3 rwhp 763.8 rwt!..thats a 70 hp! Gain and just under 100 ft.#'s of Torque!..We'll be doing a few more runs tommorow! we will be putting the 10" Lower on to achieve 25# of boost! we'll be installing our resiviour and be putting ice in it..maybe 700 rwhp! and over 800 rwt! might just happen with NO JUICE!..!..Our initial thoughts on this Blower is just down right Amazing! We @ JLP Would like to publicly Thank Jim @ Kenne Bell for allowing JLP to have a part in testing this MONSTER!..Thanx JL

Last edited:

Stewart_H

Never Fry Bacon NAKED
Established Member
Oh my! That's some very nice power!

Stewart

PS - Nice to see you posting over here, JL!

DarkShadow Drew

Boost Addicted
Established Member
Awesome!! Makes me wish that i had a built block to put on one of those! I need to hurry up and make more money, :idea: anyone need electrical work done?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread