New 1999-2001 Fog Lights Brackets

f ê r

Tropical Tuned
Established Member
Sup guys 'n gurls..

For those interested, Im giving up for "free" a pair of new original Ford 1999-2001 Cobra fog lights brackets. You only pay for the shipping. I bought the brackets more than 10 years ago and never installed fog lights because I liked better the no fogs look. I just put a mesh in the there.

I think the smallest flat rate box is at $5.80, so, lets say $6.00 for shipping.

I didnt put this in the sale section as Im not selling the brackets. If you're interested, just send me an email.

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
Yes you are selling the brackets. Just because you aren't making money off them doesn't mean you aren't selling.

JBird_Cobra

Established Member
No he's not selling them, he's giving them away. I'm sure if someone wants to go pick them up they'll be completely free; otherwise the recipient has to pay shipping.

f ê r

Tropical Tuned
Established Member
No he's not selling them, he's giving them away. I'm sure if someone wants to go pick them up they'll be completely free; otherwise the recipient has to pay shipping.

Exactly! :beer: If anyone from PR want the brackets, they can pick them up for free. :coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread