New 1995 Cobra

Kiohtee

Established Member
Y'all don't understand... While I agree the price is crazy high, the seller is gonna get even crazier offers. Someone WILL buy this, and if I had to guess, for north of $20K. Maybe even $25K.

4valved

Banned
There is a guy in so cal that's selling a 94 with 120 miles on it for 21000 except he has it in a time capsule for cars.... Hes including the time capsule thing

mustang3X

Established Member
Y'all don't understand... While I agree the price is crazy high, the seller is gonna get even crazier offers. Someone WILL buy this, and if I had to guess, for north of $20K. Maybe even $25K.

Dood, that's funny, haha

It will really go for 50, or maybe even 60!!!!!!! it's rare! it's black! it's a cobra with low miles!!!! hold me back I think I'll offer SEVENTY!!!! whoo hooo!!!!

On a good day that is $15,000 car MAX. I paid 12K for my 98 ragtop that had 16k miles on it, 15,900 miles is not worth $17,500. ebay, craigslist, and even this site, prove this out, current pricing doesn't come anywhere near this dreamers price.

But the great thing about a America is you can ask any price you want, and then people who actually understand the market get to rag on you for doing it.

Last edited:

nckissfan

Nevermore
Established Member
I would say $15k max, I doubt it will sell.

you know, this could be a selling tactic. Have some schmo think he is going to get the deal of a the century and bid $20k, thinking he stole it from him. The seller wins.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread