New '14 Vert

Ray Lucca

Established Member
1. Has anyone bought or have any pictures of a New '13 Vert. with SVT Perf. Package in either Sterling Grey Metallic or Black with full Stripe Delete???
Gotta decide which way to go.

2. Any "Big Guy" reviews on the Recaro's Vs. Stock Seats for fit, and ingress and egress issues??? Really wonder if I will fit. Don't really care about the power seat, never use it except occasional forward/back on my '09....

Thanx

Iceman5000

Speedfreak
Established Member
I'm 6'2. 240lbs. I absolutely love the Recaros! Most comfortable seat I have ever had in a vehicle. I would not order this car without them!!

MeenieMe

Established Member
Here you go.

ipFKvl.jpg

JbKRbl.jpg

7ACdll.jpg

OzP8kl.jpg

rB1tql.jpg

5.0 guy

Established Member
Just got my blk vert two days ago, the Recaros are awesome! I like how high they sit, it's nice to see the stripes on the hood to complete the muscle car feeling compared to my 08 which sits much lower.

Husky44

Established Member
I'm 6'2. 240lbs. I absolutely love the Recaros! Most comfortable seat I have ever had in a vehicle. I would not order this car without them!!
+1

6'0, 235. I guess it all depends where you're "big". My seats fit me like they were tailor made for me. If I was bigger in the love handles there might be a fitment problem though.

To find a car and try the seats on for size.

Ray Lucca

Established Member
Searching for a Dealer with cars with both kind of seats. If I'm still on the edge, I guess I'll consider the stock seats... Thanx

Snoopy49

Established Member
If you can't find a 2013 GT500 with Recaro's, try to find a dealer that has a Boss 302 with Recaro's and try them on for size. That's what I did and discovered that they didn't fit me, although I really wish they had, they look great in the car.

Ray Lucca

Established Member
Sat in the Recaro's yesterday in a New '13, and the standard seats in a '13 today. Stock seats for me. Also looked at the Shaker 1000, and it eats up too much trunk space. Now since no Recaro's or 1000, thinking about the Nav. option, hmm. Anyone seen pictures of a New Black Vert, stripe delete, with SVT package???. Thanx for the Sterling pix...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread