New '14 Shelby

big_ole_truck

Established Member
Congrats and enjoy the ride.

Someone mentioned the black with white stripes is the Pepe LePew edition for the Shelby. For some reason, I remember that each time I see the black/white color combo.

Ky GT500

Established Member
Very nice and Welcome. First GT500 I ever drove was a Black with the White stripes '08 model I think,,,I was hooked!!

NoSlowGT

Make me a sandwhich bitch
Established Member
Premium Member
Thanks everyone. Every time I start it up a huge smile is on my face. Third Shelby I've owned and by far the best. For some reason I figured this color combo was common, but I feel like after looking through the thread with all the pics of them, the black with flat black stripes are more common.

5.8 Venom

Established Member
These cars are so sick. It is simply ridiculous the attention they attract. You will see people changing lanes around you to look at it, stop at a light and hold up traffic to ask questions or compliment it. Everyday I have at least one person wanna chat about it at the store, coffee shop etc. That doesn't include the people that wanna se it "go" down the road. I had a VW bug next to me the to other day goosing it trying to get me to go and it was like seriously, please. :rolleyes:

tomshep

Another R Addict
Established Member
Thanks everyone. Every time I start it up a huge smile is on my face. Third Shelby I've owned and by far the best. For some reason I figured this color combo was common, but I feel like after looking through the thread with all the pics of them, the black with flat black stripes are more common.

We won't get final production info for a few months but black/black is by far the most common. I believe black paint accounts for something like 25% of production based on info that has been posted previously. I like the black/white stripes. Kinda the sinister cousin of white/black stripes.

Tom

Nice looking Shelby & great choice on the color scheme.[Welcome to the Shelby Club & enjoy your new ride.}
My 2014 is Ruby-Red/Black stripes with Trac pkg,premium sound Ford heated seats &handling pkg.

Last edited by a moderator:

Breitling

Established Member
We won't get final production info for a few months but black/black is by far the most common. I believe black paint accounts for something like 25% of production based on info that has been posted previously. I like the black/white stripes. Kinda the sinister cousin of white/black stripes.

Tom

A few more months? Ugh. I was hoping they would have the numbers done by now. Freaking bean counters can't count fast enough, or what? :-D

OP - Nice ride, and congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread