New 13' DIB 5.0

CW1343

Established Member
I just picked up my first 100% new car earlier today. It is a 2013 Deep Impact Blue Mustang GT. Couldn't be more happy with it, really impressed with what Ford has done with these new cars. I bought it from Sanderson Ford in Glendale, AZ, and couldn't have had a better car buying experience. Brian Medhurst (the salesman I was dealing with) was VERY helpful and knowledgeable. Thanks to him I was able to get a great deal on an awesome car. I will try to take some good pictures and have them posted up in the Pics and Videos Buffet tomorrow.

Deep Impact Blue, 301a, M6

01GTB

Established Member
Nice color :) Just picked up my DIB last week. 301a with automatic, Brembo and Recaros. Went to Texas from central Florida to get it.

bobbyj

Established Member
Congrats on the new car! By far the best car I've owned. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Zodiac

Established Member
Congrats, I love that color. If GHIG weren't available I probably would've gotten DIB. Can't wait to see pics.

CW1343

Established Member
Thanks everyone! I am really enjoying it so far. I had to work today, but hopefully I will be able to take some pictures before the sun goes down.

CW1343

Established Member
Went out after work today and took some pictures. Didn't spend much time on it so they may not look great, however they should do for now.

d5z5stt

d5z5stt

Last edited:

Chaney5.0

Make a photobucket and upload them there. Then copy and paste the "image code" and paste it in your post! :) Looking forward to seeing it, I wanted DIB but there were none on the lot, and I didn't want to order :p

CW1343

Established Member
The pictures were taken with a tablet so keep in mind the quality isn't great. Here goes another try, this time using photobucket. Thanks for the help guys! ^ (If this works I will attempt to post more and better ones later in the Pics and Videos Buffet)

747a0807-7aeb-4698-a922-2bc90131b39c_zpsf29729d5.jpg

I tried to use some "fancy" photobucket editing on that one^ lol

Users who are viewing this thread