NEW 03 Owner

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Hey guys, I'm a terp, can I play too? I just reciently graduated from UMD college park. Although you all are a bit of a drive from me.....

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Welcome to the club man :-D :thumbsup:

I am probably going to setup another meet sometime soon. Make sure you check this area ever so often. We had a great time last time!

Hope to see you around and keep us updated with the progress of ur mods!! :thumbsup:

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Originally posted by FISHTAIL
Hey guys, I'm a terp, can I play too? I just reciently graduated from UMD college park. Although you all are a bit of a drive from me.....
Hey Fishtail, I got the Waldorf to Silver Spring record right now.....44 minutes....and I didn't go over the speed limit once! (not!). WUTWINE's got that nice 11.44 at MIR, but his best Wald/SS trip was last Saturday at 50 minutes.....real light weight Jason! Have no problem with meeting in the middle...and now we have the Annapolis gang too. Gotta get I-Can-Stang out and about once his clutch is done.....

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Sweet, my personal best is from my house in so. md to OC MD in 1:45 minutes. One of my friends has that beat fairly soundly, but I don't remember what the time was, I'll have to ask.

I-CAN-STANG...did you get your car back yet? When do you wanna throw that CB on there? If it doesn't rain, you wanna go to MIR sunday?

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Fishtail,

A bunch of us are getting together Sunday afternoon.....welcome to join us if you don't go to MIR or go in the morning. I was thinking of going with WUTWINE, but just decided to see if some of the fellas wanted to get together instead. We'll meet somewhere in the middle of Annapolis, Waldorf and MoCo.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
yeah I wouldn't mind that. I'm free this weekend, since my fiancee is hitting up a bridal show:) Let me know what time and where.....

Users who are viewing this thread