New 03/04 COBRA BLOWER

WDW MKR

Established Member
mustang_walker said:
Man what a topic, I hate to say this, but I believe from what I was told magnum will be more than better than a stage three ported eaton. But if this is true and if stieg can come up with a port with this blower case it will be top dog. I have never heard nothing but good things about the stiegmeier port jobs and I don't believe this will hurt his business. If this magnum blower is as good as the guy says, some will buy it , but some want have the funds to buy it. Those guys will settle on the stage three port. Like now if everyone could buy a kb or whipple for at a much lower price like $1700 they would be on every cobra. I just hope there will be room for this blower. So I guess in 06 we will have the stage three stiegmerier<< bad ass) eaton, kb, whipple, and now the magnumpowers blower. Maybe a stage three stiegmeier magnumpowers blower also. That one would rule the market. This just my OP

If what Bob said is true, then a Steggy-ported Magnum blower would only equal a Stage III Eaton. The porting doesn't gain as much power on the more efficient case. The gains from the more efficient case and Steggy port add up to about the same as the gains from the less efficient case and Steggy port. In the end, you're still using the exact same internals that can only work so efficiently.

Moody03SVT

Hear2Learn@Teach
Established Member
:)

:pop: - for good topic and I want to see where this goes
:read: - for the louder whine that stieggy is being awfully quiet about

Users who are viewing this thread