Never thought I would....

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
So.... I'm thinking about selling the 04 Whipple'd Cobra. The car is in excellent condition and has tons of goodies, I'm just leaning in a different direction right now and have tons of cars at the moment. Click on the link below for the mods and pics of the car including videos. Anyone who knows me knows how I take care of my cars. Pretty meticulous and when modding I spare no expense to get things done correctly.

I'm leaning toward picking up a new 535i, 550i or the new Bio-Diesel 5 series BMW.

Let me know if your local and interested, shoot me a pm. I have a price range I'm looking for given the level of modifications and such, but let me know if your interested and we can take it to pms. :beer:

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
Venomous01,

How many cars does "tons of cars" mean... ? If you have so many cars that you are thinking of selling a fully & properly modified COBRA then I think you should really reconsider this. Sell some of the others & keep the Whippled snake bro. ;-)

If you really must have your BMW fix, please please please, M5 OR BUST... :rockon:

RedfireVNM

Ahnald, GET TO THE CHOPPA
Established Member
what would you be looking to get for it? I might be selling my car soon and looking to get a cobra thats already done up...

Users who are viewing this thread