never thought i would be posting my personal problems..

mustangted06

Established Member
But i have no close family in the area I live in.

dont know who remembers me from carlisle?

My wife has been in a wheel chair for a couple years at shows but could walk some around the house.

i have beenWORKING ON MY 01 GT VERTTO GET the car ready for carlisle meet.
well last week my wife made a turn for the worst. she fell and spent three daysrs in the hospital. We are now staying at her Mom's .

My wife has a disease called Huntingtons.

She has given up and doesnt want to live any more .

I also cant work on my car since i cant leave her alone .

Thanks for listening

mustangted06

Established Member
YESTWERDAY was another hell of a day, she didnt sleep much friday night and this morning was running a fever. mid afternoon it spiked to almost 105 degrees. she is back in the hospital and they think she has pnemonia in her left lung.

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Tough spot man. If it's terminal help her come to peace with what is going to happen. If it's not terminal help her realize everything there is to live for.

If you are spiritual, now is a great time to renew that relationship with the big guy upstairs.

Stay strong

StangSteph

Established Member
Thoughts and prayers for you and your wife. Hope she can get through it. Glad to see you are by her side the whole way

Fuerza

Established Member
My condolences for you and your wife. I couldn't imagine having to go through that. Hope she gets better.

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
Sorry to hear that, I think any man would find it hard to deal with...

the best you can do is be there for her, show the love you have for her. I wish you the best in whatever you decide to do

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Best of luck and don't feel bad for coming on here to talk. We all need someone to vent to and release feelings to. There are a lot of people on here that will have good advice and are sincerely people who are concerned for your troubles. Just hang in there and try your best to be there for her and yourself.

I hope the best for your situation.

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
Are there any medications you could try to maybe make it a little easier for her to deal with?

kona12

Established Member
My prayers are with you. And may god help you with the strength thru the hard times

Blackedout

Established Member
Sounds like tough times for sure... Don't let her give up the fight to live..

ItsReal93

Established Member
My heart goes out to you. Huntingtons disease is rough. I would take it they've given her medications to try and ease the pain and help with everything?

All you can do is keep supporting her, and try to comes to terms with all of this together. Where in New York are you located?

My thoughts and prayers will be with you both. I've gotten an amazing amount of support on here with my health problems. There are some great people on this site who genuinly care. If you need to vent or anything please PM me.

canibus

Established Member
any man who will stick with their partner through disability is one we should all look up to. Hang in there buddy, understand her frustration. Guide her into fighting again. Forget your car for now, plenty of time for that later.

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
But i have no close family in the area I live in.

dont know who remembers me from carlisle?

My wife has been in a wheel chair for a couple years at shows but could walk some around the house.

i have beenWORKING ON MY 01 GT VERTTO GET the car ready for carlisle meet.
well last week my wife made a turn for the worst. she fell and spent three daysrs in the hospital. We are now staying at her Mom's .

My wife has a disease called Huntingtons.

She has given up and doesnt want to live any more .

I also cant work on my car since i cant leave her alone .

Thanks for listening

Tough spot for sure... maybe I'm "oldschool" but I take the "in sickness and in health" part of my vows pretty seriously. I would put aside my car shows etc until you get resolution with your wife. A car can be replaced and or repaired.... sometimes people can't. If the roles were reversed what would YOU want your wife to do? Bail so she can go play bridge with the ladies or spend time with you to make sure you got through it....

Go spend all the time with your wife while you can- you may not have many more chances by the sounds of it. Just remember Karma is a BITCH!!

TonyUMD

If I hear that again...
Established Member
Hang in there. Use this forum as a way to gain strength, and be there for your wife as much as you can.
Remind her of the good times. Bring out pictures and go over them slowly.
I hope that brings a smile to your tough situation.

MissionMan

u mad
Established Member
mustangted, you will be added to our prayers. hang tough and stick through with her. even if the stang needs to be put aside for now.

Users who are viewing this thread