Never seen this - Dyno sheet included

layzie

Established Member
Well, I took her out last night after breaking in the new spec stage 3, ran it all out and am happy to report that the car is twice as fast as it was with the ported Eaton when it made 485hp. The A/F ratio held from 11.7 down to 10.1 at max rpm so this car is tuned properly.

Still going to take her to a different dyno as I want to know what it is putting down. If this is what 600hp feels like then I will be looking to upgrade to a larger blower, nitrous or perhaps a turbo setup because I want more!

Thanks to all those who helped out and wen that extra mile with me.

Layzie

03Cobrra

Stroked,Screwed & Sprayed
Established Member
Well, I took her out last night after breaking in the new spec stage 3, ran it all out and am happy to report that the car is twice as fast as it was with the ported Eaton when it made 485hp. The A/F ratio held from 11.7 down to 10.1 at max rpm so this car is tuned properly.

Still going to take her to a different dyno as I want to know what it is putting down. If this is what 600hp feels like then I will be looking to upgrade to a larger blower, nitrous or perhaps a turbo setup because I want more!

Thanks to all those who helped out and wen that extra mile with me.

Layzie

10:1 a/f ratio is not tuned properly. 11.8:1 at wot is ideal

Users who are viewing this thread