Never Pullied or Tuned 04', time to mod

cobra4v04

Established Member
My 04' has never been pullied or tuned, only mods have been 3" Flowmaster MidPipe, 3" Flowmaster Catback, K&N Fipk, and LFP HE.
Car only has 24,000 miles and since the factory warranty is gone I'm ready for a little more power, nothing insane but I like what I've seen as far as a pulley and tune giving me 50+rwhp.

I'm looking for sound suggestions as to exactly what I need for a safe install,
what brand/style tuner, upper pulley or lower pulley?, replace idlers? Any suggestions on where to get a good package deal?

I'm looking for some more power for the street, not for drag racing or street racing, just want some more punch now that I've lived with it for over 3 years.

Thanks for the help.

Kysnake03

Established Member
Is the K&N filter in the stock housing? if so replace that, and make sure the snorkle is out of there. The catback is fine if it is mandrel bent tubing and 2.5 inch, its only sound differences for brand.
You could go with new plugs, and a 2.93 or 2.76 , the 2.76 you can use the stock belt.
Go to billetflow.com , and get the pulley kit with the size upper you want. 50 to 60 HP!

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
I'm doing the same very soon...Mods in sig...2.76 with 100mm idler...sct xcal2, with a tune...should be pushing 450...

Users who are viewing this thread