Never Pullied or Tuned 04', time to mod

cobra4v04

Established Member
My 04' has never been pullied or tuned, only mods have been 3" Flowmaster MidPipe, 3" Flowmaster Catback, K&N Fipk, and LFP HE.
Car only has 24,000 miles and since the factory warranty is gone I'm ready for a little more power, nothing insane but I like what I've seen as far as a pulley and tune giving me 50+rwhp.

I'm looking for sound suggestions as to exactly what I need for a safe install,
what brand/style tuner, upper pulley or lower pulley?, replace idlers? Any suggestions on where to get a good package deal?

I'm looking for some more power for the street, not for drag racing or street racing, just want some more punch now that I've lived with it for over 3 years.

Thanks for the help.

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
I'm in the same boat as you are...I was gonna get the 2.76 pulley with 100mm idler, SCT XCAL2, dyno tune... to put me around 450/450...I would also make sure that you have some suspension/strenthening mods such as IRS Brace, FLSFCs

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
If you're only looking for more street power then just get a upper pulley along with an auxiliary idler for more belt wrap. Also a Cai or a Rai. Then get a mail order tune from Amazon Tuning from Rick. They will sell you everything you need in one simple kit. Plus future tunes are free. If these are the only mod's you have planned then his tune will be perfect for what you want. It will be spot on and will save you a complete dyno session.

Here's their info.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=207658

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread