Never Forget

Coiled03

Established Member
actually anyone who thinks the government was behind it needs to swallow a shotgun

I'll take that too, but I didn't think promoting violence here would be looked upon favorably.

SirShaun

Established Member
I was in 7th grade, luckily the class room I was in at the time, had reserved the TV, believe it was science class, probably for Bill Nye videos. I recall the principal, giving it to us straight over the intercom. Two planes have hit the WTC, believed to be a terror attack. Basically if anyone had parents working at the WTC or Pentagon, make it known, kind of message. I remember watching the news between a couple of classrooms but didn't fully capture the severity of it all until I got home and saw more. Eerie day which the school tried to make it as normal as possible, mentally both for the teachers and students it was far from it. I recall one teacher turning the TV off when the news started focusing on the jumpers.

Living in central VA, surprisingly no one I knew at the time was effected that I know of.

To my surprise, an old college friend, posted on Facebook a couple of days ago, a picture of him and his brother at his mother's grave who apparently died in the Pentagon attack. I had no idea.

The way those towers collapsed along with building 7, the lack of evidence from the plane crash in PA, lack of footage from the Pentagon attack, the general mishandling of evidence, finding out who profited, all detailed in Loose Change, does raise a lot of questions and concern. You don't have to buy into the conspiracy, but it does provide some pretty good information, which I don't think you will find elsewhere.

raustin0017

Established Member
I work with a guy who is 100% convinced the Gov was behind Kennedy, 1st Twin Tower attempt, and 9/11 along with many other events. Guy is well read and most would consider above average intelligence. Sat down with him and asked him to explain to me in 3rd grade terms.

Dude is simply bat shit crazy! Conspiracy theorist are lost inside their own head and buy into crap that is too hard for them to accept as reality.

NEVER FORGET

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I was in 7th grade, luckily the class room I was in at the time, had reserved the TV, believe it was science class, probably for Bill Nye videos. I recall the principal, giving it to us straight over the intercom. Two planes have hit the WTC, believed to be a terror attack. Basically if anyone had parents working at the WTC or Pentagon, make it known, kind of message. I remember watching the news between a couple of classrooms but didn't fully capture the severity of it all until I got home and saw more. Eerie day which the school tried to make it as normal as possible, mentally both for the teachers and students it was far from it. I recall one teacher turning the TV off when the news started focusing on the jumpers.

Living in central VA, surprisingly no one I knew at the time was effected that I know of.

To my surprise, an old college friend, posted on Facebook a couple of days ago, a picture of him and his brother at his mother's grave who apparently died in the Pentagon attack. I had no idea.

The way those towers collapsed along with building 7, the lack of evidence from the plane crash in PA, lack of footage from the Pentagon attack, the general mishandling of evidence, finding out who profited, all detailed in Loose Change, does raise a lot of questions and concern. You don't have to buy into the conspiracy, but it does provide some pretty good information, which I don't think you will find elsewhere.
Loose change is a website full of shit. Everything there has been proven false by experts if you bother to look. I recommend a mossberg

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

SirShaun

Established Member
Loose change is a website full of shit. Everything there has been proven false by experts if you bother to look. I recommend a mossberg

I don't care enough to argue with you. No amount of Mossberg or your lack of open mindedness, will change the events that took place on 9/11. I blame our history of shady CIA operations and shitty foreign policy. Cause and effect.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I don't care enough to argue with you. No amount of Mossberg or your lack of open mindedness, will change the events that took place on 9/11. I blame our history of shady CIA operations and shitty foreign policy. Cause and effect.
LOL. You are clueless. But you go ahead and believe what you want. Just try not to spread that stupid

Sn95Snake

Established Member
RIP to all the victims of 9/11.

I was in my 5th grade class. The teacher got a phone call, rolled the tv into the middle of the room and turned it on.

I remember watching footage of the planes getting hit and just being in total confusion. At the time as a 10 year old I didn't understand the gravity of the situation and it felt more like a movie.

I will never forget coming home and truly understanding the gravity of the situation when I saw how insanely pissed my father was over it.

_Snake_

Established Member
9/11/01. I can’t believe it’s been 17 years. I was on active duty at the time and was considering leaving for a civilian job. I spent 3 days on base standing up armed checkpoints and patrols before I was able to go home for a shower and change of uniform, and then was back on base.

I remember waking up in the morning after sleeping in my own bed for the first time in 5 or 6 days and instantly knew I wasn’t leaving active duty.

To this day I still have an incredibly difficult time seeing pics and watching videos from that day.

I will never forget. And I will never forgive.

Users who are viewing this thread