Never Been So Embarassed!!!

QuikGT

Banned
So yea i got pretty wasted last nite and let a friend drive my car... we roll up to this nice party and i think the car is rolling to a stop and i was gonna get out and say whats up to a friend in a loud obnoxious way :idea: but to my dismay we were still going 30mph :shrug: ....i did about six flips in front of at least 50 ppl standing outside....but i turned one of the flips into a stand up...i acted like i meant to do it but man it was so painful!!! i have all kinds of road rash...it was really embarassing!!! :loser: So what funny fourth stories do you guys have?

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
I actually stayed sober yesterday. I drank pretty heavily Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I woke up Monday and my body was sore as hell. My calves and back muscles were cramping up all day. I thought it might be a good time to rehydrate.

superlftman

The Answer is..
Established Member
Glad to see your ok.

On Sat. I was drinking pretty hard on the river and when to go get on the dock and tripped over the cleat and pretty much did a superman into the river. Thank god all I had on was my suit. Saved my beer though!!

XtremeAceX

Established Member
Saturday night, we were all sittin around a fire.. and these 2 girls that were there walked by this guy Brian. And he just slapped one of their asses for fun, well when he looked up his eyes went ****in huge.. and yelled "OMG! your my sister!! AHHH" hahaha. It was ****in halarious. The next day we were buggin him about it, he like.. caressed it too haha.

Last edited:

QuikGT

Banned
XtremeAceX said:
Saturday night, we were all sittin around a fire.. and these 2 girls that were there walked by this guy Brian. And he just slapped one of their asses for fun, well when he looked up his eyes went ****in huge.. and yelled "OMG! your my sister!! AHHH" hahaha. It was ****in halarious. The next day we were buggin him about it, he like.. caressed it too haha.

HA HA yea thats pretty ****in funny!!!! but i think mine was way more embarassing....i wonder what his sister was thinking!

QuikGT

Banned
superlftman said:
Glad to see your ok.

On Sat. I was drinking pretty hard on the river and when to go get on the dock and tripped over the cleat and pretty much did a superman into the river. Thank god all I had on was my suit. Saved my beer though!!

I can kinda see my drunkass doing that!!! did anybody see??

XtremeAceX

Established Member
QuikGT said:
HA HA yea thats pretty ****in funny!!!! but i think mine was way more embarassing....i wonder what his sister was thinking!

Right after, she almost looked like she was gonna cry for a minute haha. But then she thought it was funny. and then she started askin me if im a virgin :shrug:

Then when I told her im not.. she was like.. "I don't believe you".. she was pretty annoying lol.

My cousin was also puking in the bushes, and My buddy Rayman was passed out at the fire, he's lucky we didn't have a sharpie :D .

QuikGT

Banned
HAHA a couple of my friends always F#ck with each other when they fall asleep.....One guy wouldnt let the other use his phone so when he fell asleep the other shaved both of his eyebrows off.......it was really funny waking up seeing your friend asleep on the couch w/ no eyebrows!!!!!

XtremeAceX

Established Member
QuikGT said:
HAHA a couple of my friends always F#ck with each other when they fall asleep.....One guy wouldnt let the other use his phone so when he fell asleep the other shaved both of his eyebrows off.......it was really funny waking up seeing your friend asleep on the couch w/ no eyebrows!!!!!

Once a few guys poured some beer on rayman's pants and made it look like he pissed himself.. when he woke up.. he freaked and was like.. "WTF! how the hell did I piss myself!" lol.

Oh, and another story I have.. My buddy Tylor was drunk.. and he was feeling tired so he went lookin around this chicks house for a bed. So he finally found one.. stripped down completely nude, jumped in bed, and there was 2 other chicks in bed with him. He was drunk, so he started makin out with both of them haha.. and then when the girl who owned the house went into the room.. she turned on the like and was like "WTH!" lol.. then the other 2 girls realized they were makin out with tylor.. and like ran out of the room with the blankets and he was left on the bed naked with everyone laughing at him with a complete boner lol.

Some girl went and got him a dish towel to cover up :lol1:

Last edited:

90mustang306

Dead Crawlin
Established Member
XtremeAceX said:

lol

XtremeAceX

Established Member
I just remembered another story bout my buddy Tylor..

Well, we were at a party, and him and 2 chicks went to a bedroom.. and before they could do anything.. one of their parents showed up and they had to go.

So Tylor was kinda upset cause he wasn't gonna get any anymore.. so he started to jerk off.. Then Jeff went into the room and saw him and was like "Dude!" lol.. and Tylor was like "what? leave or watch" haha

Users who are viewing this thread