Your Tax dollars at waste!!!

[video=youtube_share;e5EPfu-M9Bc]http://youtu.be/e5EPfu-M9Bc[/video]

Not over, just a bluff?

Just good info..:nonono:

Last edited:

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
"but our military would never go against the American citizens" Bullshit, this is exactly why the constitution states "we have the right to bear arms". If the local militia down there didn't have weapons they would have just been pushed aside like garbage. Sadly there is a decent chance that situations like this will become more and more common until we have an all out war on our hands and if that happens the citizens will lose because to many people are scared to stand up for what is right, to many people rely on the government and there for don't want to risk losing there free food and money and housing, to many people don't know how to think for themselves and believe everything the media feeds them. Some people have said that this was the plan all along, and I'm starting to think they might be right.

Last edited:

speeddemon2000

Established Member
It's scary to see how the feds are acting. They all must think they are special force operators in Iraq or something.

[video=youtube_share;bD61YFxUga4]http://youtu.be/bD61YFxUga4[/video]

Last edited:

johnnyrocket

Established Member
Support Cliven Bundy
From Doug Hagmann

At 1750 hours ET, I was contacted by my source within the Department of Homeland Security regarding the current situation at the Bundy Ranch. To put it bluntly, the people are being hoodwinked into believing that the situation is being resolved. It is not. It is a strategic de-escalation to fool the public. This source stated that the retreat of the BLM agents and the release of the cattle was actually crafted as a potential plan yesterday (Friday, 11 April 2014) based on the following:

1. A military assessment of satellite and drone surveillance imagery of the “patriot resistance. Drones under the control of the U.S. military were in use, taking real-time photographic images of not just the activity at the ranch, but "identifying the protesters, any arms and any supplies they might have or be carrying. “Mission accomplished.”
2. Real-time communication intercepts between patriots on-site and their off-site support;
3. Active monitoring of internet traffic regarding the coverage of events at ranch;
4. The monitoring of real-time video from the scene.

This source stated that a response by the patriot movement was anticipated, although exceeded their expectations. Although this was a real operation, they also ran this as a test case for future government operations once they saw the response. They were also actively managing the media, in some cases threatening to cut off White House access to anyone covering the event.

Despite this, the coverage by the alternative media began to create a public relations problem that was not easily managed. Note the lack of acknowledgment by the White House regarding this event. They are intentionally framing it as a state issue, despite the fact that all federal response has been and continues to be from the White House. There is a reason for this – a reason that has not been identified in any of the public reports to date. I will explain in further detail in a follow-up report on Sunday, after this source attends [redacted] to obtain more specific information about future federal operations. Regardless, according to this source, the government will take back ‘their land’ as they must to fulfill international obligations. It was never about grazing rights or anything other than (1) “securing clear title” to the land, and (2) further demonizing any patriotic resistance. It is my understanding, based on the information from this source, that it is a critical task to create a situation that will also advance their agenda of gun control and confiscation.

A more detailed report will follow on Sunday, 13 April 2014, with additional and much more specific information about their inside plans and future operations.

jbs$

Established Member
Frankly, there is only one solution for this situation and the others, like it, yet to come. Elect people to public office who are committed to our Constitution and understand fair and equal enforcement of the law. Their first order of business should be the de-militarism of the Country's Police force and it's various government agency's. This is a serious and growing problem.
Citizens will never respect a government that they have reason to fear.

TERMN8U

Established Member
The "conspiracy" guys are right again. This militarization of local police and these beauro's is all a about stripping the public of our land, money and liberties. Hopefully people. Can see this now.

TERMN8U

Established Member
This movement of control against the people was only possible because of the patriot act and the funding it brought. There would not be a patriot act with out 9/11 happening as it did.
Problem, reaction solution.

heffs03mach1

COME WITH IT YA SALLY'S
Established Member
I am in the military and have long said if it's between the gov and my fellow countrymen I'll take up arms quick and in a hurry. Same thing was asked about the gun issue and I said it then and I say it now. You will have to take them from my cold dead fingers. Hating this gov of ours more and more. Doesn't help matters that we have a foreigner as our leader. Fml this pisses me off.

GloomySVT

LolUMad?
Established Member
I am in the military and have long said if it's between the gov and my fellow countrymen I'll take up arms quick and in a hurry. Same thing was asked about the gun issue and I said it then and I say it now. You will have to take them from my cold dead fingers. Hating this gov of ours more and more. Doesn't help matters that we have a foreigner as our leader. Fml this pisses me off.

Yes. Because a white president is so native to this land. You can only call the president native, if he belongs to one of the tribes that were originally here. Anyone else is foreign. Especially whites.

Last edited:

heffs03mach1

COME WITH IT YA SALLY'S
Established Member
Yes. Because a white president is so native to this land. You can only call the president native, if he belongs to one of the tribes that were originally here. Anyone else is foreign. Especially whites.

Im talking about the fact that he is not a american born president. He cant and wont produce a valid birth certificate. Hawaii has struck some back door deal to lie about his birth and not be compelled to produce a shred of evidence. He aint a american and you must not be either for supporting that crap. How hard would it be to say here it is now you all can go shut the f up and be done with it. Thats just too easy I guess. You had to make it the color thing didnt you. Never said a word about that but you damn sure tried to bring it into it.

Last edited:

GloomySVT

LolUMad?
Established Member
Im talking about the fact that he is not a american born president. He cant and wont produce a valid birth certificate. Hawaii has struck some back door deal to lie about his birth and not be compelled to produce a shred of evidence. He aint a american and you must not be either for supporting that crap. How hard would it be to say here it is now you all can go shut the f up and be done with it. Thats just too east I guess.

You sure get butthurt easy. I don't support the current president, and I never said I did anywhere in my statement. I'm simply highlighting that unless you are Native American, you are never 100% American, so you probably aren't "American" either. :dw:

heffs03mach1

COME WITH IT YA SALLY'S
Established Member
You sure get butthurt easy. I don't support the current president, and I never said I did anywhere in my statement. I'm simply highlighting that unless you are Native American, you are never 100% American, so you probably aren't "American" either. :dw:

Your just trying to start a internet pissing contest. Good luck with your endeavors!

Blown 89

Established Member
It's scary to see how the feds are acting. They all must think they are special force operators in Iraq or something.

[video=youtube_share;bD61YFxUga4]http://youtu.be/bD61YFxUga4[/video]
Live Facebook and Twitter images were showing protesters on the overpass with rifles in between the barrier cracks. They were facing a lot of pissed off citizens with guns, that's why they were acting like that.

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
This rancher is in the wrong, plain and simple.

I think it is more because of the principle of the matter. His family had been there for over 100 years (before the BLM was ever established (immanent domain anyone?)). The BLM was trying to say he had to leave to save some desert turtle that in the early 90's the BLM tried to exterminate. They took his cattle and would not give them back which in some states is still punishable by hanging. He stood up for what he thought was right. The BLM didn't/doesn't want to do anything with the land. Its desert, miles and miles of desert that is of no use to anyone and is not a national forest or reserve. There is no reason to make him leave, it was just the BLM trying to flex their muscles for no real reason. Had I been in his position, I would have done the same thing. At least given the "facts that we have so far". More than anything this is a huge relief to me, knowing that there are still people who will no hesitate to put their foot down and tell big govt. to go pound sand, and they will back it up if need be. Good for them.

Users who are viewing this thread