Networking guru's, I need some help!

MustangMike

GR81
Established Member
Hey guys... I'm stuck in Crestview, Florida for the week... I'm with a crew of 4, but three of us all play Xbox 360... Battlefield: BC and Call of Duty WAW.

Anyway, since the majority of all hotels are going with wireless internet nowadays, I was wondering how we could all play...

I'm aware of the wireless network adapter built specifically for the 360... but with this hotel connection, you have to log into their network, so that's out of the question...

I was thinking we could possibly use a wireless network bridge, feed the connection into a router, hook all of the 360's together, log into the network with a laptop, and voila.

We have full port and firewall access to this hotel.. so it's just a matter of getting them all online...

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!!! :rockon:

SweetSVT99

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
I was thinking we could possibly use a wireless network bridge, feed the connection into a router, hook all of the 360's together, log into the network with a laptop, and voila.

I have used this method to avoid paying for more than one internet access fee at hotels before...I don't see why it wouldn't work for 360's as well.

Users who are viewing this thread