Netflix movie streaming coming to PlayStation 3

TripleBlack

FIFAchamp
Established Member
LOL barely? XBox has had it for a while now.

Yeah well it's kind of like the iphone. It has the absolute capability to blow the competition out of the water but for some reason or another ($$$) it moves along at a slow pace. Don't worry, it's always better to be late to the party, don't you know this by now?

My jesus phone matches nicely with my jesus3 btw. :rolling:

TripleBlack

FIFAchamp
Established Member
BTW you can't stream true HD yet no matter how good your connection is, so all that HD talk doesn't mean much right now. In the future yes, but right now, no.

Nothing beats blu-ray though, that's for damn sure.

low03tb

THUNDER UP!
Established Member
I take it you don't have kids? There's more than enough selections in there to allow me peace and quiet for at least a couple of hours a day. That alone is well worth twice what I pay for it.

But hey, if you can't handle 9 bucks a month, don't knock those that can. :bored:

Good low blow???:rollseyes:rollseyes

PoohBear

I am the Red Cyclone
Established Member
BTW you can't stream true HD yet no matter how good your connection is, so all that HD talk doesn't mean much right now. In the future yes, but right now, no.

Nothing beats blu-ray though, that's for damn sure.

Thats for sure. I have netflix and when I do stream movies, they look good, but could see the difference from blu-ray.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
I have both a 360 and a PS3 and am going to set up one of them with a Netflix account soon. I periodically rent movies On Demand at like $5 a pop, so if I even watch 2 movies a month on NF, it's worth it. Is it just preference as to which system you use to stream or will one work better than the other?

Spitfire_GT

Back in the saddle
Established Member
Thanks to the OP for posting. My wife and I were both hoping that they would make this an option for PS3. We used to stream off her laptop before, but this will be better.

Already have 100+ movies in my instant q. I think the selection is good for free-better than some cable providers on demand free selection. But if you just want to watch the new release top ten shit then redbox will serve you.

Users who are viewing this thread