nesecito ayuda trans problem

04troublez

SUPERCARGADA
Established Member
no sabia que todos ustedes cabrones sabia espanol. lol

lo mejor es comprar una tranny nueva o usada para salir de dudas

LSUstang05

Established Member
ya right, drop the whole its america speak english thing, i live in texas so if anyone should be tired of it it would be me. I would say it gets rather annoying, but i dont blame em, some of my BEST friends barely spoke english in high school, and are great guys
Since I know that was personally aimed at me...QQ man. Seriously. If you couldn't tell I was joking after I put the :p on there, you need some lessons in how to decipher sarcasm on an internet board. I lived in Houston for 18 years so I know the whole spanish thing isn't going away. To put it in your words, "if anybody should be tired of it, it would be me."

Oh, and another thing, I NEVER said he wasn't a great guy, so that was uncalled for to imply that I was saying this guy was a bad guy. I'm sure he's great, I was just poking fun at him. If I really wanted to be an asshole I wouldn't have put the :p and could have said a bunch of racist comments. But I didn't, because like I said, I'm not hating on the guy, just poking fun.

Last edited:

gen2lightning

I LOVE MY LIGHTNING....
Established Member
si la transmission se rompio comprale otra. por que si tienes 590hp una transmision original con los cloches originales no te va aguantar esa fuersa. mejor compra una nueva oh mandala a k te la hagan con heavy duty clutches.

antuan martin

Established Member
si broder boy a tener que ir pensando en comprar una so nesesito ir reuniendo para una porque hase como 9 meses compre el motor a jlp y el whipple 2.3

themadgnome

I don't talk stock
Established Member
Ok for those who don't espeake the espanol (and to be honest, I am limited). Basically, a fellow L owner is having tranny problems. He has 40,000 miles on the tranny and has installed a shift kit (unknown type) 3000 miles ago. The transmission does not shift from first to second ( I am assuming he has completely lost first gear). The trans fluid level is normal and his BEAST is making 590 hp (not sure if it is RW or at the crank) so, for the tranny experts, what is your suggestion? I will attempt to interpret your suggestions with my limited espanish. Or those who are fluent, will hopefully chime in (keep in mind, this is a fellow L brotha!!!)

Last edited:

dizzygoat

Established Member
hey LSU, you've got mail. I apologize for the misinterpretation about your sarcasm, i must add that im a Mac user and the little smilies dont show up sometimes, it was just a blue "?" in a box. Not taking shots at ya mang, i just grew up in a town with a bunch of close minded rednecks and had to deal with that crap all throughout school
oh ya, rednecks are fine by me, "my big redneck wedding" is my absolute favorite show!
sorry for the slight hijack, carry on gentlemen.
Brad

Users who are viewing this thread