Nervous Chevy guy presenting World Series MVP Award

10splaya22

Established Member
Video is worth a watch...so painfully hard to watch. He is struggling so bad.

http://nypost.com/2014/10/30/hilariously-awkward-chevy-guy-steals-series-postgame-show/

It would be hard to turn in a more memorable performance than Madison Bumgarner’s Game 7 relief gem Wednesday night that netted the Giants ace World Series MVP honors.
Chevy Guy gave it his best shot.
Rikk Wilde, the Chevrolet executive tasked with presenting Bumgarner a truck as his MVP prize, stumbled and sighed his way through a painful nationally televised spiel that even his notecards couldn’t save.
The low point: “We have also been proud of the latest and greatest technology in our truck lineup, which is the all-new, um, 2015 Chevy Colorado. Um, it combines class-winning and leading, you know, technology and stuff with WiFi powered by OnStar.”
#ChevyGuy and #technologyandstuff were well-developed Twitter hashtags in no time at all.
If you’re making Bud Selig uncomfortable, you know it’s not going well.

I love #ChevyGuy. I'm a firm believer in ditching the prepared script & freelancing. #technologyandstuff
— Sam Ponder (@sam_ponder) October 30, 2014
And you know Chevy wasn’t above capitalizing on the laugh-track exposure for the ill-fated vehicle, a batch of which — get this — had been recalled earlier this month due to a design flaw with the deployment of the airbags.

[video=youtube;d3WDcXNSUzE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3WDcXNSUzE[/video]

Crimson2v

Established Member
Premium Member
I use to be like that when I would speak in front of class or large groups, had a big time public speaking problem. My voice would sound just like his, I absolutely hated getting up and doing presentations. Seems like he pulled it together towards the end.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
A colorado? Really?

Why not a 1500 silverado z71? At least rhe 1500 can be used as a truck lol

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
A colorado? Really?

Why not a 1500 silverado z71? At least rhe 1500 can be used as a truck lol

lol that's exactly what i said in the other thread. they could at least give him a real truck lol. hell i was expecting a new vette/Z

but i hate that this sport has gotten so commercialized that we're about to witness this great moment where they present this guy with the mvp award but no, lets take 2 minutes for a live chevy commercial :nonono:

and lol that chevy couldnt have a professional speaker there to present it.

Sladester2

Established Member
Hear that guy was upset also because he was a huge Royals fan lol. Didn't really wanna present it to a Giant

Users who are viewing this thread