Neighbor Hates Loud Car, Throws Rock Through Window

_Snake_

Established Member
Neighbor is a first class d-bag. It’ll take time, but his actions will cost him greatly.

Curt@injected

This kinda stuff worries me with all of the modded cars I drive sometimes. Luckily my neighbors aren't like this guy but I try to be respectful. It's tough sometimes at 7 am in a heavily modded car to be quiet.

Guy in this story is a grade a d bag.

CV355

_
Established Member
My Volvo is the only quiet vehicle we own. My wife's truck is now loud, both Mustangs are stupid loud, and the Harley is stock but still thumpy. I've asked my neighbors if it bothers them and they say no, but I'm still conscientious of it.

I purposefully put our shed between our driveway and our neighbor's house to deflect that sound away, since their daughters' bedrooms are closest to our driveway. We're planning on moving the shed next year, so I'll likely have to put something solid up to help with that.

Mpoitrast87

Established Member
These situations are always tough. That neighbor is a douche. Every car ive owned has been loud and so has my brothers vehicles when he lived at home. My neighbors have commented on several occasions saying how loud they are and i apologize and they say not to worry about it. I try and coast down the hill in morning to avoid waking anyone.

Coiled03

Established Member
I don't have to worry about pissing off my neighbors with my car, anymore. I drive a stupid quiet ecoboost. Besides, I'm beyond wanting a car loud enough to rattle my filling loose, anymore.

Dusten

Established Member
I just have my quiet start set from 4-8 am. No issues.

Wish the lightning had quiet start

coremaster21

Established Member
I would warm up my straight piped 350z for like 5 minutes before driving it in the colder months, didn't hear a peep. It might've helped that my neighbors were most likely illegal immigrants.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
As a former Harley owner, I can attest that other owners definitely have a **** the world attitude. Of course, i try and live my live by the old adage "dont shit where you eat".

the bikers that really make me lol are the clowns that CONSTANTLY rev their engine at stop lights. even if the bike sounds cool, you just became annoying. Stop it.

South Park calls those guys "****":D

dazwelding

Established Member
Some people are just jacked up no matter what. I was staying in a campground long term for a bit, and we had the F450 and our 12 Boss 302. Our neighbor complained our vehicles were too loud, so the campground owner had us park somewhere else. It was inconvenient, but it wasn’t awful far. Not too long after, the neighbor complained we closed our doors too loud in the morning. We did leave pretty early, sometimes as early as 4:00am, so there is that, but good grief, it’s a campground, I can’t think of a time we haven’t been able to hear our neighbors rustling around in the mornings. Heck, there were times hearing all the guys rustling around alerted me I might be running late!! Anyway, Thankfully the campground owner was cool and told us just do what we could, but don’t worry about. Eventually our neighbor left, but thankfully they never got violent.

Coiled03

Established Member
I would warm up my straight piped 350z for like 5 minutes before driving it in the colder months, didn't hear a peep. It might've helped that my neighbors were most likely illegal immigrants.

A straight piped 350Z?

So, you like the sound of wet farts let loose through a tin horn, do you?

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Neighbor should live next to me where you never know when some Tannerite is going to blow off or a few 30 round mag dumps with my short barrel AMD65 loaded with Yugo m67.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
I used to take my Camaro out in the morning sometimes and it had an extremely violent cold start. I scared kids that were ever near it when I started it. I never got any complaints though.

Chersch7406

Established Member
My neighbor right next door records my car as well. I just waive and smile to them. I don’t do anything wrong or inappropriate for them to do that. I also don’t start it early morning or late evening. No one else complains so oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread