NEEDED! Terminators At Dealers!

MachitRockit

Super SVT Poster
Established Member
-Looking to trade my 03 Mach 1 in for a Terminator asap!

-Need to find as many as i can at dealers so i can have a list of cobras to go throu!

-Dont care where they are located just post them up if you know of any at all!!!

Thanks- Aaron J. Childress 1870-316-2916

dsgsnake03

Redfire Vert
Established Member
I work for a dealership here in Colorado Springs,Co.(Pikes Peak Acura) I am doing the same thing as you. I just traded my 2003 Mach 1 in for an 03 Cobra someone was selling on here. You DONT have to buy one from a dealership. Actually, you shouldnt buy one from a dealership because they will try to maximize profit on you since the Terminators are a rarity. That means you 1)will have no history of the car 2) you will pay too much for a Cobra that EVERY salesman, service tech, and even detail workers (16yo and up) drove the heck out of when they first got it in. Do what I did. Find one on here from another member. If you need help with the financing and shipping.. I can do it from my dealership. PM me if you want help or more info.. even if you dont want to go through my dealership.

Last edited:

RedfireSVT

Established Member
North Texas Nissan has a DSG and a Silver 03'-04' Cobra on the lot right now.

shoand03cobra

Established Member
You will at leats have to pay 10.000$ plus your Mach 1 to get cobra at a dealership.............
Give me 10 grand and your mach and you can have my 04............

MachitRockit

Super SVT Poster
Established Member
wow didnt think this many people would post this fast! so far the dsg and the silver anni. is first on the list! unless "Shoand03cobra" wants to work out a deal (pm'ed you).. and thanks dsgsnake03 ill keep that in mind. Keep them comin!

Fuerza

Established Member
I know of one for sale a Sellerssexton Ford in St. Robert MO. It is an 03 Zince yellow 37k miles.

04cobra408

NorCal SVTOA
Established Member
shoand03cobra said:
You will at leats have to pay 10.000$ plus your Mach 1 to get cobra at a dealership.............
Give me 10 grand and your mach and you can have my 04............

+1:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread