Needed: Oil Cooler engine plate

dpj99cobra

NC Mustanger
Established Member
After much effort I finally got my oil cooler off to do the O-ring job. It would appear that part of the flange had broken and probably was also causing much of my struggle to remove the cooler itself.

Anyway, now I need a replacement adapter flange. I believe this is the most current part number for it but it is shown as N/A from the Ford parts search sites. F8ZZ-6881-AA

If you have an leads on where to locate this part I'd appreciate the help.

Thanks.

oil cooler flange.jpg

Outonyou

Established Member
I have one for sale. 150.00 plus shipping. I just installed a afco k member, and it won't allow a oil filter to be installed. Its completely refurbished with new seals.

Outonyou

Established Member

dpj99cobra

NC Mustanger
Established Member
I have one for sale. 150.00 plus shipping. I just installed a afco k member, and it won't allow a oil filter to be installed. Its completely refurbished with new seals.

Do you have any pictures of this part you could get to me? Since you said it has new seals, is $150 for the cooler and flange plate?

Outonyou

Established Member
The engine oil cooler came as part of a eaton swap package, that I purchased off here about a year ago. I rebuilt the oil cooler before i tried to install it on my engine. It won't allow a oil filter to go one due to my k member.
Thanks. I'll look for the pics. Any info on the car it came off of would be nice too. I might have a local lead on one but I am definitely interested since yours is complete.

Users who are viewing this thread