Need your Xbox 360 Fixed?

viper

SVT Wonderer
Established Member
what do you mean? I have fixed all of them that werent caused by damage to the xbox before hand.

Well I bought a xbox on ebay but it came with the ring of death so Im thinking of sending it to you. What im asking is if it's guaranted by you to work? What do you mean damage before hand?

Last edited:

Blown GT

Established Member
I left you a Pm i need to send you my xbox i got the 3 lights. and can you please give me pricing for all your mods,Painting,lights,cobra,sticker and how much it is to fix i think i read it was like $30.00 bucks let me know Jerry

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
Well I bought a xbox on ebay but it came with the ring of death so Im thinking of sending it to you. What im asking is if it's guaranted by you to work? What do you mean damage before hand?

like say tampering with it (trying to fix it not knowing what your doing), broken parts on the motherboard, stuff like that

hemislayer99

Here...Hemi...Hemi!!!
Established Member
We just got our Xbox back from you and the RROD is fixed, but now the disk drive wont stay shut. It boots up and goes to the home screen and the power light will flash. When I close the disc drive it just pops right back open. What is the deal? I just shot you a PM also.

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
heres poohbears new controller :rockon:

DSC_1324.jpg

DSC_1327.jpg

DSC_1330.jpg

Delos04 Mach

Established Member
Mine took a dump last night. I have the 3 red lights. I turned it on last night and was told to download an update. After the update downloaded and the system rebooted the red rings came on. Not sure if that caused the issue or not. I have never had an issue with my XBox and I have had it since they came out. I sent you a PM for pricing.

Users who are viewing this thread