Need your vote SVTP!!!

03blklightning

INTERCEPTOR
Established Member
Please help me out and go to this website and find my pics. Look for "Michael Witek - Needville TX" You can vote once a day. The more you vote the further up the pages I move. I have two pics vote for either one. I would appreciate it. Y'all are always good about coming through for fellow SVT owners. I posted in the Lightning Gen 2 forum, figured I post here also. If I win, they will use my slogan on a billboard.

http://www.lonestarbeer.com/declareyourindependence/vote/

Last edited:

Leedog

Clan SVT
Established Member
Rank #1 has 6000 votes, how are you going to top that guy?

Voted for your higher ranked one.

03blklightning

INTERCEPTOR
Established Member
Rank #1 has 6000 votes, how are you going to top that guy?

Voted for your higher ranked one.

They are still taking submissions. So the contest is still going on, and there are a lot more than 6000 SVTP members. I am working on it. And hopefully they choose more than one slogan. Maybe the top 5. So keep voting. It is my favorite beer in the world.

Leedog

Clan SVT
Established Member
It is my favorite beer in the world.

For this, my sincerest apologies. I thought the only people that drank that were from Halletsville/Sweethome/Giddings/Schulemburg area? j/k

Hopefully the rest of the SVTP clan will help you out. Free page 1 for ya I guess.

03blklightning

INTERCEPTOR
Established Member
For this, my sincerest apologies. I thought the only people that drank that were from Halletsville/Sweethome/Giddings/Schulemburg area? j/k

Hopefully the rest of the SVTP clan will help you out. Free page 1 for ya I guess.

It's getting more and more popular, espically around the Houston area. It was real popular during the 80's. Ever seen Urban Cowboy. It's all over the place in that movie. Then the 90's almost killed it, and now it is making a great recovery!

Another day, another day of voting! Thanks everyone!

03blklightning

INTERCEPTOR
Established Member
I have moved up from the 60's to number 11. Thanks. I still need y'alls help so keep voting. I know I probably won't reach any where close to number 1, but I would like to crack the top 10.

03blklightning

INTERCEPTOR
Established Member
Alright everybody I only need like 10 more votes, at last check anyways, to crack the top 10. So please vote again I would really like to be in the top ten. Thanks to everyone here I went from the high 60's to the top 10 in less than two days. So keep on voting!

03blklightning

INTERCEPTOR
Established Member
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread