Need your vote brothers!

03blklightning

INTERCEPTOR
Established Member
Please help me out and go to this website and find my pics. They are on pages 5 and 6. Look for "Michael Witek - Needville TX" You can vote once a day. The more you vote the further up the pages I move. I have two pics vote for either one. I would appreciate it. Y'all are always good about coming through for fellow L owners.

Lone Star Beer - Declare Your Texas Independence

Last edited:

SBSnake

Established Member
hell i dont even have an L and i voted for ya!:beer: always loved em and hope to have a SB one join my Cobra in the garage one day :banana:

LSUstang05

Established Member
Couldn't find it and I'm lazy. Give me the slogan you wrote and I can search for that. You can't search for names since it's an image.

Edit: Finally found you and voted. Lucky I'm bored out of my mind at my student job on campus lol

Last edited:

mcarbine

2003 L #2504
Established Member
Voted for both pics.* You should have taken a pic with you on a creeper under the L with a can of Lone Star next to you on the ground :thumbsup:

03blklightning

INTERCEPTOR
Established Member
Voted for both pics.* You should have taken a pic with you on a creeper under the L with a can of Lone Star next to you on the ground :thumbsup:

That is an awesome idea. The only problem is my lightning sits a little low for a creeper. So I might have to jack it up a little bit. I am by no means a small guy. :nonono:

mcarbine

2003 L #2504
Established Member
That is an awesome idea. The only problem is my lightning sits a little low for a creeper. So I might have to jack it up a little bit. I am by no means a small guy. :nonono:

I hear ya brother 6' 1" about 320lbs so Im in the same boat as you. Sometimes I wish I could rent a midget to get into all the tight spaces.

03blklightning

INTERCEPTOR
Established Member
That's awesome guys keep on voting. The top guy has like 6000 votes, but I am hoping I gain a little ground and they take maybe the top 5. And they are still taking submissions so keep voting. You can vote once a day. I'll keep reminding y'all!

Last edited:

03blklightning

INTERCEPTOR
Established Member
Thanks fellas! I have moved up from the 60's to number 11. Thanks. I still need y'alls help so keep voting. I know I probably won't reach any where close to number 1, but I would like to crack the top 10.

Keep Voting!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread