need your opinions

stangster666

i have an 02 lightning with ported blower and upper and lower intakes, patriot stage 2 heads, comp stage 2 cams, 42lb injectors, cold air intake, 4lb lower pully, and 2.6 upper pully. i just ahd it tuned down here in florida at thunder racing. they used my preditor and the only got 406 rwhp. what do you guys think i should have.

Albuquerque ALI

im a bad man!!!!!!
Established Member
you need to go see paul at razors edege...he is one hell of a tuner, tell him steve moore in albuquerque, NM sent you !!!..1925 mears parkway
margate , FL 33063
954-917-9200

i made that kinda power with a #6 lower ,Volant cold air intake, headers, Borla cat back, ngk tr6 plugs…

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
Something doesn't sound right.
I made 408/533 with the little crap in my sig, but my tune is from Rick at Amazon...he'll be the only tuner I let touch my truck. well as far as programming goes since hes to far away for me to use his shop for installs ha ha!

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
stangster666 said:
i have an 02 lightning with ported blower and upper and lower intakes, patriot stage 2 heads, comp stage 2 cams, 42lb injectors, cold air intake, 4lb lower pully, and 2.6 upper pully. i just ahd it tuned down here in florida at thunder racing. they used my preditor and the only got 406 rwhp. what do you guys think i should have.

wierd, thats where I got my truck tuned and I only got 13 less rwhp.

simshahh

Party2Go
Established Member
How much boost are you seeing? Im not sure what a 4lber and the 2.6 upper do as a combo. If you put the heads on after you did the pully swaps, you might want to consider going with a larger lower pully to get back the lost boost from the heads, and your numbers should improve. Also, what was your af and timing at?

Users who are viewing this thread