Need your help. vote for my DSG!

forcefedcobra

Established Member
I didnt want to do this but after a member on here contacted me telling me what another person was up to I figured I would fight fire with fire.

I know SVTP'ers are always stepping up and helping out so now is my chance to ask for the same.

Take a minute, sign up, and drop a vote for me.

As many know my car started life as a repo and has been built by myself and friends to the 700+ rwhp monster that it is now.

RPM's "Mustang of the Year for 2011" Featured Member's Ride

forcefedcobra

Established Member
bump and gotta say. I appreciate peoples support and enthusiasm but keep it classy. Someone decided to sign up multiple accounts on the same IP address and vote for me. Talked to the forum admin and any accounts registered to the same IP address will be getting votes removed and only allowed to have one count.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
111005050920_new_decision_2012_web_640.jpg

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
What happened to the votes? it looks like they are down to 1 vote for everyone else, 3 for you, and 2 for the runner up?

revoted so now your at 4

Last edited:

forcefedcobra

Established Member
What happened to the votes? it looks like they are down to 1 vote for everyone else, 3 for you, and 2 for the runner up?

since someone decided to get creative in their voting strategy all those votes were going to be pulled. Guess they just pulled everything instead. Vote again!

Lets show what REAL hard work is not just having "sponsors" mass spam votes for the car they invested money and work into. Dude says "he has worked very hard on his car and it deserves to win" yet has actually done very little. Its the sponsors that have done all the work!

justa03

UVBNBIT
Established Member
Damn man didnt know your car was a repo. I feel for you being my car was a slavage being the only way I could afford it at the age of 20. Ill be signing up and youll be getting my vote!

forcefedcobra

Established Member
Damn man didnt know your car was a repo. I feel for you being my car was a slavage being the only way I could afford it at the age of 20. Ill be signing up and youll be getting my vote!

thanks bud. Yeah it was pretty rough but got a good price on it and new I had the ability to bring it back! I have since spent way way more on the car than I had ever planned but you know how the mod bug is!

justa03

UVBNBIT
Established Member
Your telling me, I remember seeing my car show up on the trailer and getting a big smile even with it being totaled out. 12k for the car back then totaled and now I know ive got way too much into it but when ever that go fast pedal hits the floor a smile comes on face!

forcefedcobra

Established Member
Your telling me, I remember seeing my car show up on the trailer and getting a big smile even with it being totaled out. 12k for the car back then totaled and now I know ive got way too much into it but when ever that go fast pedal hits the floor a smile comes on face!

I for sure have much more respect for someone that has actually worked on their own car. Popular mustang, unpopular mustang, whatever.

I called the guy out on the ROTY thread about his comments and his only reply was "he conceded the victory to me and that I was a cheater".......He didnt even have the balls to reply about his comments. Just point fingers and call names. Proof enough for me that like others have told me, he is a complete DB and that everything I said was correct. His reply looks like it has already been deleted.

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
Awwww somebodies mad!

I am super disappointed in how this was handled and some of the behavior by the folks involved !!!

This topic is locked. I may also be making an executive decision on the result of this contest...

RPM'ers - We don't act like this, treat each other this way and disrespect other Mustang owners or lovers EVER here !!!

forcefedcobra

Established Member
DONE! Good Luck!

thank you! Everyone can keep the votes coming.

Awwww somebodies mad!

Yes things got a little out of hand when I finally got fed up with his comments and called him out. he made a childish reply and has now resorted to sending me constant PM's. I have been asked to ignore it and will do so. I have also made a formal apology to him and the rest of the forum on fb for the way things turned out.

Users who are viewing this thread