Need your guys thoughts

Woody6799

Established Member
Yea I would not choose to put a car seat in the back of that one and expect any type of reliability. Dude cant afford to put minutes on his prepaid phone and you expect the work to be done right? On top of that has got to have an R title with a different front clip on it. I would keep on looking, there are plenty of 94-98's out there if thats the body style you are looking for.

spc miller

Established Member
Yea I would not choose to put a car seat in the back of that one and expect any type of reliability. Dude cant afford to put minutes on his prepaid phone and you expect the work to be done right? On top of that has got to have an R title with a different front clip on it. I would keep on looking, there are plenty of 94-98's out there if thats the body style you are looking for.

I deff understand your point of view the only reason I would think its more reliable then that is I know for a fact is the current owner did not build the car it was built by the previous owner. So maybe he actually did it right?

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
Lol well considering you drive a turbo Honda a minivan would be an upgrade. That thing looks like a pieced together hunk of garbage. If someone is actually stupid enough to trade for a car that someone won't put some tires on and the first gear barely engages then they have the problems coming.

CobRoush-00

Established Member
Lol well considering you drive a turbo Honda a minivan would be an upgrade. That thing looks like a pieced together hunk of garbage. If someone is actually stupid enough to trade for a car that someone won't put some tires on and the first gear barely engages then they have the problems coming.

Dude, like KLEECH said, you can see the problems coming. Just take a second and look at that "THING". It's half and half. Maybe the chassis is also half and half. I would not advise you to put your child in the back of that thing. I can't tell you what to do with your money but I think it would be a bad business decision to trade your Honda for that Thing. You can find something way better than that.

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
Your sig says coyote coming soon, if you have the money for a new 5.0 why are you even considering something like this? :dw:

Users who are viewing this thread