Need Wheels and Tires!!!!

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
I'm looking for a set of 18" wheels and tires, with a lot of tread. Anyone have anything that they are looking to part with? Have cash in hand.

Todd

Last edited:

fak3r

Bow to your sensei!!
Established Member
how much cash ;)
FR500's Antichrite 17's - look really good on a black cobra. Brand new tires front and rear. Goodyear DSG's in the back and Sumitomo's in the front. Look beautiful on a cobra with some spacers in the rear.

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
I want the tires to be the same, jsut don't trust mix-matched tires. Besides, I should have specified that I want 18's. Thanks anyways.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Don't trust mismatched tires? Why?

Are you looking for perfect condition or what? I've been thinking about new wheels and tires for a while. My 18x9/10 saleens are a little banged up but work fine. Yokohama 275 in the front and Falken 295 in the rear. How much cash and I would be willing to keep the front tires if you want matching ones.

RAWSN8K

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc
Established Member
Don't trust mismatched tires? Why?

Are you looking for perfect condition or what? I've been thinking about new wheels and tires for a while. My 18x9/10 saleens are a little banged up but work fine. Yokohama 275 in the front and Falken 295 in the rear. How much cash and I would be willing to keep the front tires if you want matching ones.

What do you mean by "a little banged up"? I want wheels and tires in like new condition. I thought that I would help a fellow MACA member out that was looking to part with some in order to fund some mods. Mismatched tires don't look good and each brand of tire handles differently.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
I see. Yeah, my wheels are nowhere near like new condition. I was hoping you were just using them to have a project car on before you bought real wheels lol. I would say talk to Tim (01lowboy) about it, but his tires are shot. Good luck Todd.

Users who are viewing this thread