Need ur input on clutch and fuel pump

sn8kbte

1999 ELECTRIC GREEN
Established Member
Well now that my car is running again I gotta change my clutch by this month don't know how much longer is going to last me. its still my stock clutch shocker I know lol what type of brand should I go for? Also my next thing I gotta change is my fuel pump what should I go for a twin fuel pump 03/04 cobra just the pump or the whole tank cuss my future mod by mid summer or early next year is either a procharger w/intercooler or kb for 99 cobra.. Any input would be great with in the next two weeks I'm going to order my clutch and maybe with in the next 3 months my fuel pump.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
twin 03 pumps or FGT pumps in an 03/04 Tank

Fidanza clutch and flywheel

2001cobraguy

Established Member
im interested in the differances between the fidanza and the spec clutch....definatly 03/04 cobra pumps or ford gt pumps in an 03/04 tank. im putting a ford gt pump in my 01 with the stock tank but im not doing any major upgrades. just minor basic bolt ons. the ford cobra pump is the same pump used for the 6 cyl and the mustang gt i believe, they max out at 400 flywheel hp from what people are saying. so if you have plans of exceeding that or even coming close to it then definatly one of the two pump upgrades is a must.

sn8kbte

1999 ELECTRIC GREEN
Established Member
Right now on my snake I have 66k miles on it I'm the 2nd owner bought it with 25k miles. Previous owner babied it and was garage kept.. Well hp wise idk engine is all stock except for exhaust o/r h pipe, and slp lm1 cat back. I'm thinking about buying pulleys and a cold air intake for the moment till I do my up grade I will sell some of the parts once I get everything together. My gears are stock also but I want to change them for 3.73 I believe that's one of the gear I want to get if I'm off my bad lol but no on the 4.10 or higher. Well on the clutch I was thinking of the fidanza my budget for clutch is 400 bucks so I'm going to c how much the price ranges are.. Thanks for input

sn8kbte

1999 ELECTRIC GREEN
Established Member
Well I'm thinking about hitting 400-500 hp. my car will only be driven 3 days out of the week..

olgreydog7

Jaded
Established Member
Save and get the dual GT pumps. It's frustrating, and dangerous, when you don't make as much power as you wanted cause you are running out of fuel.

sn8kbte

1999 ELECTRIC GREEN
Established Member
Will the clutch for the 03/04 fit on a stock tranny for my 99 cobra? That's a good deal more likely ill get it from there

Nitrous SSC

Established Member
03/04 Clutch and an 03/04 flywheel.

We are running one of those flywheels in my wife's car with a spec 2+. She loves it.

Users who are viewing this thread