Need tuning in Houston, Tx

robloz50

Established Member
Can anybody recomend a shop in the Houston area that has an inhouse dyno. Intalling some longtubes, maybe a Boss intake and 3.55s so I would like to do have a dyno tune done pretty soon.
Thanks

03lofront

another wannabe ....
Established Member
Psi motorsports has tuned my car with just bolt ons and they will tune my car once i get the procharger on. Patrick and benny do some badass work on these new 5.0s. They just moved their shop to kemah. If you call and no one answers leave a message bc they dont have anyone to answer phones at their new location yet. Psimotorsportstx.com my second choise would be autoadrenaline. Ive heard some good things come from that shop. I wanna say a few bad things about another shop but they are a sponser here so i will just highly recomend psi motorsports.

3 oh 2

Established Member
:lol:
Psi motorsports has tuned my car with just bolt ons and they will tune my car once i get the procharger on. Patrick and benny do some badass work on these new 5.0s. They just moved their shop to kemah. If you call and no one answers leave a message bc they dont have anyone to answer phones at their new location yet. Psimotorsportstx.com my second choise would be autoadrenaline. Ive heard some good things come from that shop. I wanna say a few bad things about another shop but they are a sponser here so i will just highly recomend psi motorsports.

Last edited:

Juiced 66

Established Member
Auto adrenaline !! Very nice shop, they are reasonable with their pricing, and Wally is a heck of a Nice guy who will tune your car right !

Imatk

Established Member
Psi motorsports has tuned my car with just bolt ons and they will tune my car once i get the procharger on. Patrick and benny do some badass work on these new 5.0s. They just moved their shop to kemah. If you call and no one answers leave a message bc they dont have anyone to answer phones at their new location yet.

Yeah and even when they do they don't answer it.

I would strongly advise you to stay away from PSI unless of course you don't mind waiting forever for your car.

They don't have bad customer service, they have NO customer service.

Users who are viewing this thread