Need tuner help for a new L

10secvette

Established Member
I'm picking up my new Lightning on Friday and was wondering about a tuner in S. Cal. I live in Murrieta, is there someone local to dyno tune and burn a chip? Thanks

VENOM98

NOVI POWER
Established Member
You have several options here in so cal..........Swanson performance, Socaldiablo, powertrain dynamics, and Apex motorsports in nor-cal. Do the research and find out which you feel most comfortable with...........:read:

Last edited:

RDSZ

600+HP
Established Member
Originally posted by 10secvette
I'm picking up my new Lightning on Friday and was wondering about a tuner in S. Cal. I live in Murrieta, is there someone local to dyno tune and burn a chip? Thanks
Swanson performance and Superior automotive or So cal diadlo can help you. I think they are locate in Anahiem.

10secvette

Established Member
Thanks for the quick responce. I have a new vehicle to mod and don't want to waste any time. :beer:

VENOM98

NOVI POWER
Established Member
Well, you have picked the right forum to get some info on mods that work etc.......If you need any help, feel free to post up and ask any questions............Look at my sig and you can get a pretty good idea what the listed mods can get you power wise........:rockon:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread