Need to unload a few things

predator

Established Member
Hi everyone. Been awhile since I have posted here. I have not done much with the car since the little mishap except pull it all apart......again. I have decided to pretty much part out everything that is still usable and give anyone local first dibs. If you see anything you have an interest in just email me at [email protected] with a subject of "cobra" and I will take notice and reply....or PM. The list will probbly grow, but this is what I have so far.....

spare tire (never used) w/hardware --- $75
(4) Y2K Cobra R wheels w/Kumoh MX tires --- $850
(2) Toyo RA1 tires 305/18/35 (new)--- $200 ea
(2) partial IRS rears --- make offer
(1) complete IRS rear w/shocks and brakes ---- $650obo
(2) front seats --- $700 (ask me about these)

I have various trim, door rubber, trunk rubber, etc......just let me know what you might be intrested in.

I have not put any body parts on the list yet. I plan to remove the drive train and suspension ( its all new aftermarket ) before I offer the body shell to anyone with interest. Reason is that the wire harness and dash is no good.

I am pretty much open to any offers. I plan to set aside my MM suspension, Baer brakes, Liberty trans, Boss330 engine, etc unless somebody wants a package deal. Its all new and still in good shape. Just needs some cleanup.

Thanks for looking. Miss hangin' with all of you on the road.

Dave :beer:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread