Need to sell the Cobra

Sailing2Smth

Smooth Ass Sailor
Established Member
I am going to Iraq next month to do my year, and I want to sell the Cobra before I go. Anyone know people that are looking? Would like to see this SB vert stay in MACA so, let me know.

I haven't thought much on the price but I am thinking somewhere between $23-25K, KBB says I can get $26k for it.

TGS2

Dr.Gonzo
Established Member
I think they only made 355 03 SB verts. You should get no less then 26K depending on what mods/how many miles it has.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Tony, REALLY Sorry to see you having to let it go.....SB verts are my second favorite scheme! How many miles do you have on it now?

Hopefully you won't have to set foot off of your ship and step into that hell hole over there. Really gettin to be a mess.

Sailing2Smth

Smooth Ass Sailor
Established Member
Well, not going as a Sailor, but as a civilian contractor. So yes, I will be on the ground but in a secure environment.

Right now there is 27,xxx miles on the car. Only mods done are CAI, HR lowering springs, borla stinger catback, and magnaflow x pipe w/ cats (to meet VA emission standards). CAr has never seen an aftermarket tune, pulley, or blower upgrade, so she still has her cherry.

Once I get the pics I will post those up along with the price.

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
Iraq? WTF dude!!!!! Better start looking for an AR-15 to spec out! I'd go but not without my firepower. :D

Mike K

مسافر عالمي
Established Member
Sailing2Smth said:
but as a civilian contractor.

:rockon: :rockon:

Have fun and stay safe!!

Wish my brother wouldnt have bought that Trans Am Vert i would have pushed him to buy your.... good luck with the sale.

-Mike <--Also a contractor

Users who are viewing this thread