need to find a good repair shop!!!!

impulse909

Established Member
my 97 cobra is having some driving issues:fm: feels like lost of power and dies after it warms up:??: i need to find a shop in the Inland Empire area i live in Fontana anybody who knows a good shop that help me around this area!!!

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
Might want to call ST Motorsports, no personal exp with shop, but has been mentioned here several times.

ST MOTORSPORTS

What was the problem with GTR?

impulse909

Established Member
thanks OCSnk ill call them and see what happens with them

as far as GTR there nothing bad with them they just more of install and dyno guys cant really diagnose anything in my opinion
took my car there twice took them a long time to get back to me and never figured out what was wrong don't get me wrong its a great shop to tune your car and like i said mod your car up but as far as repairs go haven't had any luck!!
just my opinion and experience not trying to dis them hahaha

fast astro

Established Member
i recomend manny worked on my terminator reasonable prices

Mannys hardcore performance.
(909) 434-3233
8295 beech avenue suit B
Fontana, CA 92335

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member
thanks OCSnk ill call them and see what happens with them

as far as GTR there nothing bad with them they just more of install and dyno guys cant really diagnose anything in my opinion
took my car there twice took them a long time to get back to me and never figured out what was wrong don't get me wrong its a great shop to tune your car and like i said mod your car up but as far as repairs go haven't had any luck!!
just my opinion and experience not trying to dis them hahaha

Well when your car came in it had alot of issues, we fixed the rear noisey brakes, tightened up the loose rear shocks, plugged in a few senors down below like your oil pressure and o2 sensor. Also changed out the oil psi sending unit which was later determined was the stock gauge not working because had it not had oil psi it would crapped out on you already. The other thing we considered was a compression check but and or a dyno, but the motor wasnt broke in yet. The thing to look at is you did have some no name shop rebuild your motor too. Things to consider thats all, itll be the same at st motorsports too but give em a call, never hurts to try.

impulse909

Established Member
i had gotten a compression test done already and all 8 where good also did a oil pressure (my cluster bad)and that was fine also i changed my alternator and spark plugs cuz i also had charging issues and still no luck on way it keep dying/not run right on me once it warms up

ProchargedSN-95 I'm guessing you work there since you have all my info haha
if your saying not to trust iggster ill believe you
again not dissing GTR have had you guys work on my last stang and was a great experience and ill look into doing a leak down test as well

thanks for all the advise/info everyone

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member
i had gotten a compression test done already and all 8 where good also did a oil pressure (my cluster bad)and that was fine also i changed my alternator and spark plugs cuz i also had charging issues and still no luck on way it keep dying/not run right on me once it warms up

ProchargedSN-95 I'm guessing you work there since you have all my info haha
if your saying not to trust iggster ill believe you
again not dissing GTR have had you guys work on my last stang and was a great experience and ill look into doing a leak down test as well

thanks for all the advise/info everyone

Yeah no prob, I understand the issues, just getting some input and also giving you some as well. Be sure to do a compression check hot and cold same for the leak down test. Weve had cars that wont show anything wrong sometimes if it were cold or vice versa. If you need help were always open to helping. Just call ahead of time, if not try adam at st or greg at ret.

B.Richards

Established Member
my 97 cobra is having some driving issues:fm: feels like lost of power and dies after it warms up:??: i need to find a shop in the Inland Empire area i live in Fontana anybody who knows a good shop that help me around this area!!!

Pride Automotive in San Bernardino. Not the nicest area but really cool whit boys that know fords really well!! Do lots of County Fords. Tell them Brett recommended you go there talk to Connor (front desk) or Lucas (owner).

impulse909

Established Member
Pride Automotive in San Bernardino. Not the nicest area but really cool whit boys that know fords really well!! Do lots of County Fords. Tell them Brett recommended you go there talk to Connor (front desk) or Lucas (owner).

do u by chance have there number or info Google it and nothing showed up

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Cleaned up, if you 2 want to turn this into a personal pissing match think otherwise.

This is the only warning.
You have now given the OP a choice to call or not. Keep out now.

Users who are viewing this thread